Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] TRU Ebay logging truck 9397

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,349
    Thanks @margot. decent deal for anyone that could not get one on sale at LEGO
  • tomahawkertomahawker Member Posts: 169
    In for one. Missed the Lego closeout deal, and always thought this set was a little overpriced at MSRP.

Thanks @margot!
  • CrowkillersCrowkillers Member Posts: 757
    edited January 2014
    Good find.. I missed out on the closeout deal as well..
  • legogregorslegogregors Member Posts: 402
    Does the extra $20 off 75 still stack? I can't seem to get it, just the $119.99 plus tax. Thanks,
  • nkx1nkx1 Member Posts: 719
    ^$159.99 minus $40 ($20 off for every $75 spent) equals $119.99. To my knowledge there aren't any further discounts.
  • legogregorslegogregors Member Posts: 402
    Thanks, I misunderstood the stacking comment. $40 off makes sense now.
  • BulkheadXBulkheadX Member Posts: 74
    I tried to stack like that with something more expensive awhile ago and it didn't do it. might have been a loophole they have closed since then? although the signs in the store and on the TRU website say spend over 75 and get 20 off... maybe it was due to being thru the ebay portal?