Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest from www.Minifigs.Me Custom LEGO Minifigures

Comments

• MinifigsMeMinifigsMe Member Posts: 2,844
    You're right @ChanMcL - will do an update. Or if you bought it you can do it ;-)

BTW it will come in a smalle enough package to fit through your letterbox, so it could be waiting for you when you get home!
  • ChanMcLChanMcL Member Posts: 1,224
    I have no spare money moving about for the figure atm ;)

Will have to be after my holiday!
    MinifigsMe
    Lol! Have a great holiday!

Here's our tribute to one of my heroes, Commander Hadfield.

indigoboxGothamConstructionCocanuckBeav
  • indigoboxindigobox Member Posts: 470
    ^realistic moustache too here wonder if his is glued on in real life.
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,583
    @minifigsme - I'm just watching Eurovision semi-final 2 (yes, I like the cheesy Europop extravaganza) and the host's dress is amazing! Should be recreated in Lego. And perhaps you could do something for the Grand Final on Saturday?
    #BelieveinBonnie!!
    MinifigsMe
    Hehe, I've not seen it Lucy. We're out today so can't make a new one...but we do have a Graham Norton fig lying around... ;-)

Also we got a LOVELY email from Commander Hadfield's wife saying how much they all liked our minifig of him. Made us Very happy :-)))
    indigoboxadiemcGothamConstructionCo
    Not photo shop on this one btw, we made the photo wall, you can see the brick lines.
    SirKevbags
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,298
    @MinifigsMe - I love how the Sun has described how "the Denmark-based firm have produced a one-off set to highlight just how much of an attraction the unification showdown is proving to be."

Can you get higher praise than being mistaken for TLC itself? :)
    MinifigsMekylejohnson11
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,211
    I like their quote
    And the Denmark-based firm have produced a one-off set to highlight just how much of an attraction the unification showdown is proving to be
    Can you imagine! Cuusoo?? lol.
    MinifigsMekylejohnson11
    @minifigsme - nice one!

BTW, after your Commander Hadfield success, looks like you'll have to do "Ground Control to Major Tim [Peake]" as well in a couple of years! :-)
    MinifigsMe
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    @minifigsme Highest form of praise or not I'd definitely ring them up to point out that you made it!
    We managed to let them know via twitter. But to be fair the order came via a PR agency, via sky sports, so God knows what went on the press release the Sun got. We were always fairly sure we wouldn't get credited. The sun were pretty rubbish in the summer too with giving is proper credit!
    Ah well. Still nice.
    wonder if it will be in the actual paper tomorrow?
    indigobox
  • BeavBeav Member Posts: 303
    Must be great to see people loving your work though, hope you get more credit.

I keep pointing people towards your site, hope you get a few orders. :)
    MinifigsMe
    Thanks beav! All the referrals are appreciated!
    So very very gorgeous :-) I really can't wait to meet her.
    I think it'll be a while before she's working full-time at Minifigs.Me Global HQ - might be a few health and safety issues :-)
    MinifigsMe
    Thanks Lucy! Hopefully at STEAM :)

and yes, duplo is much less personalisable!
  • caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
    I must say the second pic is your most realistic work so far.
    LostInTranslationMinifigsMerancorbaitBeav
  • luckyrussluckyruss UKMember Posts: 872
    Hey, congrats! Mum and dad even look like they've been sleeping really well!!
    MinifigsMe
  • LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 2,074
    Hey, congratulations to you both!
    ^Won't last long :-D
    MinifigsMe
  • sirrich69sirrich69 Member Posts: 477
    Nick and Caroline,

Many congratulations.

She is a cutie!!!!
    MinifigsMe
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    Congrats!
    MinifigsMe
    edited July 2013
    Congrats to William and Kate! Parenthood is fab! #royalbaby
    Congratulations to William and Kate! It's a boy! Royal Lego Babyimage
    adiemcLegopantsindigoboxLostInTranslationGothamConstructionCocarlq
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,941
    "Long live Gran" Brilliant XD
    MinifigsMe
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,331
    Where's the easel?

We've all seen babies before ... but an ornate easel. Now that is something.
    MinifigsMe
  • indigoboxindigobox Member Posts: 470
    Congratulations on the arrival on your baby Mummy and Daddy Savage.

For some reason I never pressed post comment. :D
    MinifigsMe
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    CCC said:

Where's the easel?

We've all seen babies before ... but an ornate easel. Now that is something.

Close enough?

Not mine obviously...
  • caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
    Printed evidence of expert tat. No, I did not buy the Daily Mail.

MinifigsMeindigoboxcarlqCapnRex101
    Thanks Tim! Yay! We're expert tat makers! They were actually rather kind to us compared to the others!
    I so want the nappy wrap!
    indigobox
    What exactly does an official collaboration entail? Does it just mean you get to use their logo on your minifigs and on your website, or is there more?

What exactly does an official collaboration entail? Does it just mean you get to use their logo on your minifigs and on your website, or is there more?

A bit of back and forth. They're going to tell their members and generally support us and in return for their support they get 10% of the sale price.
  • DJ_Pon3DJ_Pon3 Member Posts: 93
    Haha Boris Johnson figure
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,331
    DJ_Pon3 said:

That's normally the reaction to the real one too.
    plasmodium
  • DJ_Pon3DJ_Pon3 Member Posts: 93
    CCC said:

DJ_Pon3 said:

That's normally the reaction to the real one too.
    "Insert incoherent random gibberish with posh accent here"
    MinifigsMe
    Thanks to everyone who stopped by to see us at STEAM. It was lovely to meet so many new bricksetters :D

Hope you liked our new product line, they certainly seemed very popular! We'll be adding to the line over the next few weeks too. :)

http://minifigs.me/miniuns
    JosephLostInTranslationadiemcBrickDancerprincedravenSirKevbagstedwardplasmodiumsidersdd
    Happily, I managed to buy a pair of Mini'uns at Steam before they sold out and I am very chuffed with them :-))
    Awesome idea and very well executed.
    MinifigsMe
    youtube.com/watch?v=nw6j1rNv9xE&feature=youtu.be

CUTE OVERLOAD! Real Cub Scouts provide the voices for our minifigs :) Nicely done animation too (made for the Scouts)
    LegoboyJenniLegopants
    It's (nearly) Christmas time! Our new line of festive figs are now available. And to be in with a chance of winning £50 worth all you need to do is be super lovely and nice and donate some Lego to Bluebellwood Children's Hospice, via Fairy Bricks (see here for details)

• AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 885
    Just wondering if you guys have permission to create Red Dwarf minifigs? In my experience they're pretty ruthless about protecting their brand. A quick browse shows you sell a lot of stuff that could be considered as infringing on third party copyrights. Some pretty good stuff though, I'm certainly tempted by the Red Dwarf crew.
    Hey, for some stuff we have permission, and some we're hoping they understand that we sell 'tributes' (and at very low levels) Certainly the guys from Red Dwarf have seen the figs, though not sure if people higher up have.
    Aleydita
    Lest we forget

Lest We Forget (LEGO tribute for Remembrance Sunday)
    princedravenSirKevbagsLostInTranslationmargotbrickedinrichardh4388carlqLegobutterflyGothamConstructionCo
    edited December 2013
    And where were you hiding this side of yourself, @MinifigsMe?!
    https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/49566/updated-lego-hangar-avatar-minifig-made/p1
    This should have merited a post in this thread! (Yes, I know it's niche, but still!)
    carlqMinifigsMe

And where were you hiding this side of yourself, @MinifigsMe?!
    https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/49566/updated-lego-hangar-avatar-minifig-made/p1
    This should have merited a post in this thread! (Yes, I know it's niche, but still!)

Ha ha, they're Nick's little creations for his even geekier side! ;-)
    plasmodium
    Oh the Horror!!!

Our new line of Horror minifigs was launched to helped promote the DVD release of You're Next. They've been pretty popular on twitter, so we'll be expanding the line. Hope you like them!

SirKevbagsdrdavewatford
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    ^That Michael Myers is really creepy!

I saw the post about Watson on FB. Did you decide on an accessory? I liked the idea of a doctor's bag.
    MinifigsMe
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,577
    edited January 2014
    For some reason I'd completely forgotten about this minifigs.me love-in thread...!

Anyway, I commissioned Caz and Nick to sort me some customs to go with my recently completed Ghostbusters MOC and they came out great !

For more pics and info visit http://gimmelego.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/were-ready-to-believe-you.html and if you want your own copies of the Ghostbusters guys and Slimer then they should now be available to buy from minifigs.me.
    margotMinifigsMeLegoManiaccBrickDancercheshirecatStormKittykhmellymelbrickedinSilentMode
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    edited January 2014
    My son was a ghostbuster for Halloween this year, he is going to love that!^
    eta- yup showed it to him and got a "cool, COOL, that is so COOL!"
    MinifigsMe
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    @margot Don't you have enough trouble discovering vintage sets you can't resist without getting into customs? ;-)