Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Comments

• CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    edited January 2014
    I was just getting ready to post this find as well!!! Decent deal for a new and somewhat popular set.

I have feeling TLG is going to be cranking the movie sets out like none other and that will hopefully result in some stellar deals by the end of year.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Of course I just ordered this from [email protected] a few days ago!
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    Now for a discount on some of the 2-in-1 sets. Those are my main targets right now.
  • kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,158
    @iccarus TRU has $15 off $60 purchase and the movie sets are at MSRP and included in the promo
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    iccarus said:

Now for a discount on some of the 2-in-1 sets. Those are my main targets right now.

As a side note, it is nice to see a lot of the LEGO Movie sets are 2-in-1.

Frankly, it would be nice to see all City sets go to 2-in-1, with instructions included in the box for both. That is what LEGO is all about, building multiple things with the bricks.

If they can do it for Creator, why not City? (and Friends!)
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,239
    kwkw said:

@iccarus TRU has $15 off $60 purchase and the movie sets are at MSRP and included in the promo

The * note for the $15 off says it doesnt include The Lego Movie but it worked. I just made 5 orders for sets 70800-70809 + 4 CMFs to get free shipping on a couple combinations for a total of $272.37 which after tax came to a little over 18% off which isn't too bad for brand new sets.

Combos I did are
    #70800 and #70808 + 1 CMF
    #70801 #70802 #70803 + 1 CMF
    #70804 #70805 + 2 CMF
    #70806 and #70807

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    edited January 2014
    updated link through brickset. I think if you go through this link it helps pay for the forum.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GSPFDXA/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=bargainwatchusa-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B00GSPFDXA

@Huw or admin/mod can update my original post