Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

TMNT: Cheapest way to get all four turtles

Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,394
Guys,

I tried searching for this but couldn't find it. What would be the cheapest combo of sets that will net me all four turtles?

Thanks,

Mike

Comments

• JeffHJeffH Member Posts: 173
    edited December 2013
    There are 8 actually. Each turtle has two different faces. You can skip 79102 and get other 5 sets will net you all 8 of them and that is how I got mine.
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 659
    To get one of each turtle, the cheapest set combination would be:

#79100 ($12.99) + #79101 ($24.99) + #79103 ($49.99)

Simple enough to do by looking at the Brickset database.
    murphquake
  • legomasonlegomason Member Posts: 190
    edited December 2013
    Or just buy the Ninja Turtle Battlepack for $12.99 - All four turtles, a skateboard and a pizza. :D
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
    I concur with @GIR3691

From the initial release, The Lab Escape, Shredder's Bike, and Turtle lair will get you one version of each turtle, plus master splinter, shredder, some foot soldiers, and a kraang (which, if you're not overly picky about size, could almost count as The Kraang from the 80's sans exosuit).

(That's what I did).

However the brickset database appears to indicate some new sets coming soon, they might offer some additional interesting combinations.
  • VaderXVaderX Member Posts: 220
    Bricklink?
  • spaztrickspaztrick Member Posts: 8
    legomason said:

Or just buy the Ninja Turtle Battlepack for $12.99 - All four turtles, a skateboard and a pizza. :D

I can't seem to locate this Battlepack. Any ideas on a set number maybe?
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    Great question... And I am curious about this battle pack too.
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    legomatt said:

However the brickset database appears to indicate some new sets coming soon, they might offer some additional interesting combinations.

Unfortunately, it looks like the new wave will include alternate prints for the four turtles. So it seems the only way to get the normal versions is to get the first wave.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6003216
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,394
    @GIR3691 - or I can ask here since I'm sure there were plenty of people were like myself and only wanted the turtle figs.
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,394
    Thanks for the info guys. Now to shop!
    The Turtle Battlepack was a joke. It'd be a best-seller though if it existed.
    dannyrww
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    Dratz... There has been some really good battle packs from other themes that I've only seen at the Lego store. So it seemed plausible :)

I'd be willing to pay up to $22 for such a battle pack.
    ^That would be cool.
  • snowtygersnowtyger Member Posts: 47
    You'd think someone would sell them for $22 ;)
    I'm guessing I have all 4 turtles, but I wasn't trying to collect them, and they're still trapped in their boxes