Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

The LEGO Movie Collectible Minifigures (CMF)

1235»

Comments

• LegoMom1LegoMom1 Member Posts: 652
    ^No series number for these latest figs. It's just called THE LEGO MOVIE series.
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,690

Long gray grandma hair would be cool to use for a wizard or medieval character of some sort. (This is a new sculpt?) I like Shakespeare's parchment too! :} Still haven't finished series 11. :{

I think it was first used in nougat (the mid-tan/light brown colour) in POTC. It's been in black (Monster Fighters Vampire lady) and light yellow (series 9 Mermaid). But grey is new.

• dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,322
    Went to toys r us today and found these today...but ti was mostly picked through...got scribbly cop and panda suit guy as well as Wildstyle (but mostly so I could use her hair piece on the one that came with the melting room set
  • Ladder19JTKLadder19JTK Hudson ValleyMember Posts: 209
    14 out of the 16 from my local TRU.........
    JohnnyfinlandiakhmellymelHarryPotterLover
  • ninjagolightlyninjagolightly Member Posts: 140
    At my TRU but only one box and five bags left. Two cops of course. In every series there are only cops left over at the end. They really need to stop putting in cops.
    margot
  • Jonn420Jonn420 Member Posts: 267
    ^aw man, and it looks like the fish's nubbin caught him right in the eye too...owch
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    Does anyone understand what's on the 1x2 tile that comes with Emmet? It's hard to make out but it shows the Octan symbol and a shark eating a Minifigure. LOL
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    @yellowcastle
    "Every day, Emmet goes to work exactly by the steps in the instructions booklet that he always keeps in his hand. As part of Bricksburg’s busy construction crew, he helps to rebuild the city as briefed by President Business. "
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    @Margot And what about the shark? Is that what will happen to him if he arrives at work late? :o)
    edited January 2014
    Possible SPOILER ALERT

I don't know if anyone considers this a spoiler but apparently Emmet often accidentally takes his wife's instructions and she works at the Circus. So maybe it's related to that? Either that or Lord Business is trying to take someone out of the picture.
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    Emmet has a wife? He doesn't seem to mind hanging out with Wildstyle! ;oP
    I'm assuming that is a fake spoiler :) But this one might be a real one......If anyone has seen it on the notebook that is out its Emmet's instructions for "How to fit in have everyone like you and always be happy" apparently even when being eaten by a shark...I guess Emmet has a thing for following instuctions.
    The link shows a close up
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    Ha. That's it!

He doesn't seem to mind hanging out with Wildstyle! ;oP

Wildstyle has a boyfriend.

edited January 2014
    oh yeah, and my bad, it's Emmet's coworker who brings a wife's instructions with him.
  • chuxtoyboxchuxtoybox Member Posts: 711
    I want Abe Lincoln! In fact I want more than one . I love that stovepipe hat!
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,504
    ^ Unfortunately, it's a hat and beard as a single piece, not just a hat.
  • Lego91Lego91 GermanyMember Posts: 86
    Ordered one bad with my last [email protected] order and I got Taco Tuesday Guy. He seems quite useful to me. (I put those minifigures in my regular sets, I'm not a collector).

I really want Panda Guy!
  • KiwiLegoMeisterKiwiLegoMeister New ZealandMember Posts: 212
    Some local shops here check and number the minifigs prior to sale, so you can buy exactly the ones you want. They tend to keep some un-numbered for those who want the luck of the draw.
    So I have obtained 2x mermaids, 1x Shakespeare; 2 x Wild girl; 1 x woman Zombie and 3 x Pandaboy.
    Didn't really want any others ....
  • DJ_Pon3DJ_Pon3 Member Posts: 93
    tedward said:

DJ_Pon3 said:

Lego [email protected] now says these will be available 12/29/13.

29/12/13 for those of us who write the date correctly ;)
    2013/12/29 actually.
    Who on Earth actually writes the date that way? and I'm talking about daily usage by normal people.
  • iamterryiamterry Member Posts: 158
    Spotted an opened box of them in my Tesco's earlier so went looking for a Pandaboy for my wife. Was successful however the checkouts wouldn't scan the barcode (my guess is they shouldn't be out in the floor yet).
    The checkout woman put it through manually for £1.00. Bargain :)
  • chuxtoyboxchuxtoybox Member Posts: 711
    CCC said:

^ Unfortunately, it's a hat and beard as a single piece, not just a hat.

(Just read this.) WHAAAAT?!

• mressinmressin Lego City... erm LondonMember Posts: 843
    Not sure if anybody else has reported it already: Two of my local toy stores, Toys-UK and Toy Galaxy, both have some kind of scheme where if you buy 5 Lego Movie CMFs, you get a sixth one free. You get a little stamp sheet and for every CMF you buy, you get a stamp etc. etc.
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,263
    @mressin - I think all Toymaster stores are running that offer in the UK.
  • indigoboxindigobox Member Posts: 470
    Morrisons around me also have them for £2.00 each I found out this evening :)
    andhe