Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] TRU Door Buster sale from 6am 12/20- 3pm 12/21 sale+25% coupon

madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,383
edited December 2013 in Shopping USA/Canada
It appears no one else posted this its own thread so I will:
In store only, when 25% off coupon is added in the flyer (can be found online or via email- http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/IN122013A_CPN.pdf)
Without coupon, all are 39.99
With coupon,
#79004 Hobbit Barrel Escape 29.99 ea
#79105 LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Baxter Robot Rampage $29.99 ea
#36009 City Helicopter Arrest 29.99 ea

Also, I think if you purchase 100 dollars in LEGO you can get the 25 dollars off the total.(at least that appears to be going on by the store I was at)
Also, not all stores have these sets in stock.
Happy hunting!
jasorThanos75

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,383

It appears no one else posted this its own thread so I will:
    In store only, when 25% off coupon is added in the flyer (can be found online or via email- http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/IN122013A_CPN.pdf)
    Without coupon, all are 39.99
    With coupon,
    #79004 Hobbit Barrel Escape 29.99 ea
    #79105 LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Baxter Robot Rampage $29.99 ea
    #36009 City Helicopter Arrest 29.99 ea

Also, I think if you purchase 100 dollars in LEGO you can get the 25 dollars off the total.(at least that appears to be going on by the store I was at)
    Also, not all stores have these sets in stock.
    Happy hunting!

Also Thank you to @Thanos75 and @BTHodgeman for pointing it out last night in another thread!
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,383
    edited December 2013
    Sorry to keep adding, but in the TRU flyer book sent home they had in store coupons to get a 10 gift card with the purchase of 40 dollars of over as well so if you have them do not forget to use them
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,947
    Can you keep regional deals in the correct SHOPPING thread.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,947
    Thanks mods for moving it.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310

Sorry to keep adding, but in the TRU flyer book sent home they had in store coupons to get a 10 gift card with the purchase of 40 dollars of over as well so if you have them do not forget to use them

Be careful though because I used this buying Lake Town polys and it cancelled out my $25 off, even though I qualified with an extra $40 of non promo Lego in the same purchase. Fortunately they know me in store. They sent me over to customer service and the manager yelled over "make sure you adjust it and give Margot $25 off!". Well, she adjusted it all right, and gave me $31 off. :-)

BTW, every TRU ship to home order has been including this coupon. It's in the envelope with all the ads. Hard to remember to use it but I have gotten multiple of these gift cards. It's a terrific deal.

MorkMan
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    I didnt get anything other then an invoice with my Pet Shops or Y-wings...hmmmm
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Probably because the coupon expires on Dec 24th. I'm guessing they aren't sending anymore. My Y-wing didn't have one either.
  • BTHodgemanBTHodgeman Member Posts: 622
    ^Orders that are shipped from stores haven't contained these coupon packets that I can tell.
  • DaveBeyDaveBey Member Posts: 44
    $29.99 for 60009: Helicopter Arrest is a pretty good deal, especially considering it's a Toys "R" Us exclusive.

Cheers from Claremore, OK!
    Dave