Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WANTED: Friends Series 1 Collectables

CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,771
Does anyone have a Cat and a Turtle packet (sealed) from the Friends Series 1 available for trade or sale? My youngest seems quite taken with these sets and I missed the first ones.

I have all three from series 2 to trade (bunny, hedgehog, poodle) or CMFs or open to suggestions.

Comments

• SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    If you can get to http://www.minifigsandbricks.co.uk/ on Saturday afternoon I think I have them somewhere. Need to check when I'm home.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,771
    I doubt I'll be able to. Kids' sport activities now take priority on saturday afternoons!

PS. I've never actually been there. Is it any good?
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    Never been. There is a bit of a Northern Brickworks get together there on Saturday though. If you can try and pop in. I'll check on the Friends pouches later.
    Trade arranged. Another stocking filler complete!
    I'm now after another cat and a squirrel pack from Series 1. Does anyone have any they want to trade?

It doesn't have to arrive by Xmas.
  • CalvCalv Central EnglandMember Posts: 895
    I may have those available. Will check later for you.
    Can be closed (ended up buying on ebay).