Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wtb or trade for Hobbit:desolation of smaug early booking Elf

Jonn420Jonn420 Member Posts: 267
I need one of these minifigures you get for pre-booking movie tickets to see the new Hobbit movie (UK)... I have a few things to trade or would just pay for it. Please PM me if you can help out. I would gladly help out in the future with any US exclusives as well.
Thank you.

Comments

• Jonn420Jonn420 Member Posts: 267
    Bump....did anyone get 1 of these to trade or sell?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,515
    edited December 2013
    Looking at the picture on the website, these are the same ones as out of the Mirkwood Army set. There are loads on bricklink - and cheaper in the US than the UK too.

The film only opens today in the UK too, so I doubt anyone has collected one just yet to be able to confirm they are the same as in the above set.
  • ScarraScarra LondonMember Posts: 137
    I can confirm that you get a hooded elf archer as per #79012
    Fig given in a grip seal bag with special card which includes hobbit pics, etc.
    Good film by the way.
    CCCJonn420khmellymel
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,226
    Went to see it today and got one! Girl would only give us one even though there were two tickets on the reservation :( Here's a quick snap in case it helps (sorry, took it with my camera phone so it's a bad quality pic). Plus a scan of the card it came with (folds in half; pic shows the front and back, inside just says WARNING! Choking hazard in a bajillion different languages).

Hope it helps!
    yys4u
  • MeadleMeadle UKMember Posts: 84
    ^ the 6 of us that went all got one each as I booked every ticket individually... It was a painful exercise including a card decline and card switch half way through but avoided any arguments when we got there. Really enjoyed the film!!