Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS [US] LEGO Castles!

CrownieCrownie WA StateMember Posts: 228
edited December 2013 in Marketplace
Hey all,

I've got some new LEGO castle sets I'm selling for the holidays. These sets are new in sealed bags, but none come with their original boxes. Non-smoking home, no pets, no children and they've been well stored. ;-) Individual details are given next to each item below. PM me with any questions. (Please include your zip code with your PM.) The prices are great, so hopefully they'll help make someone's holiday!

#7094 King's Castle Siege
$175.00 plus the cost of shipping. All bags are sealed, the dragon has been transferred to a ziplock bag for better protection, instruction books included as well as sticker sheet. (Note: due to the age, the sticker sheet looks a bit sad, and my suggestion would be to obtain a replacement sticker sheet for #7946 King's Castle from LEGO directly to use instead. Last I checked, they still had them.)

#2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress
$90.00 plus the cost of shipping. All bags are sealed, instructions and mint sticker sheet included.

#7946 King's Castle
$110.00 plus the cost of shipping. All bags are sealed, instructions and sticker sheets included. (Note: The original sticker sheet arrived crumpled, so I ordered a replacement from LEGO directly. I'm including both sets here.)

#9468 The Vampyre Castle
$85.00 plus the cost of shipping. All bags are sealed, instructions and sticker sheets included. As a bonus, there are 2 sets of stickers included: one Glow-in-the-dark and one regular.

Thanks everyone. As usual, you make this a great place to frequent!

Comments

• CrownieCrownie WA StateMember Posts: 228
    I'm going to reduce the prices of everything slightly to help make up for the lack of boxes, which I know might be a dealbreaker for many. #7946 has been spoken for, but the others are still available as of this post. The new pricing structure is as follows:

#7094 - $170.00
    #2505 - $80.00
    #9468 - $80.00

Thank you all, and I hope you survived the holiday weekend!
  • CrownieCrownie WA StateMember Posts: 228
    In time for Christmas, I'm throwing in a free MIB #3300014 2012 Christmas set for the next buyer. Happy Holidays!