Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Joining 6990/6921 & 6921

G'day all looking for some ideas on how best to combine these two sets. I was also thinking if using one if the railway crossing sets that are modified with extra straight pieces as a sort checkpoint anyone have any suggestions

Comments

• OldfanOldfan Chicagoland, IL, USAMember Posts: 612
    edited December 2013
    The instruction books for #6921 and #6347 (scans available at peeron.com) show a couple of different ways to combine the extension sets with #6990 and #6399 respectively. That should give you some ideas for a starting point.

For more complicated layouts there are some homebuilt programs in the netherwebs (I thought I saw them here in a forum post but can't remember) that can be used for planning both LEGO monorail and LEGO train track systems, but just using track from my single #6990 and #6991 and 3x #6921 sets, I can just start putting track together free-form to build around my spacebase...