Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
[US] Barnes and Noble: ~50% off two sets after stacking extravaganza
I've been out being a consumer for most of the day, so I'm sorry I'm just now able to post this. There's still a few hours to take advantage, though.
Just like the 40% off coupon a few weeks ago, there is currently a stacking opportunity at Barnes and Noble that should yield about 50% off two sets when all is said and done: BOGO50 + 30% off one item coupon + $10 gift card per $75 + 10% member discount (if you have one)
1. Select your sets. As always, pairing similar priced items will maximize your savings due to BOGO 50%. The two B&N's I visited had Desolation of Smaug sets out with no markup. Other large sets are Republic Gunship, Jabba's Sail Barge, Epic Dragon Battle, Lion CHI temple, City Fire Station, City Police Station, Friends Summer Camp, Architecture sets.
2. Purchase enough giftcards in $75 increments to cover your total purchase. Each $75 will yield a $10 promotional gift card redeemable later. To save time, you shouldn't need to actually break the total value across gift cards; i.e. you can get a single $150 gift card and they'll give you $20 in promotional credit. Complete the transaction! (some cashiers just don't get it and think you just want to buy everything all together)
3. Ring up your sets
4. Apply 10% member discount if you have one
5. Present 30% off coupon and verify the 30% is taken from the higher priced item
6. Pay with giftcard from step 2
Easy, isn't it?
YMMV with getting items not carried in the store shipped, i.e. Mindstorms EV3.
YMMV with doing this more than once.
Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Recent discussions •