Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello from Calgary!

Hi everyone,
I've been playing with Lego since I was at least 2 (late 70's). I started with the Space series, and then discovered Technics when I was 7. Lego was expensive and hard to get in my country, so I didn't have a lot. I've been living in a few different countries but I'm settling down in Canada. Two years ago I started collecting again, and it's becoming an addiction! I'm over a 100 sets, close to 80.000 pieces!
My main interest are Technics (sets over 1000 pieces) and SW UCS. Also some architecture, Cuusoo, Mindstorms, MBA and with not, old school Space!
I'm also a photographer, I'll be posting some cool pictures of my sets soon.

Comments

• AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    Welcome. You've found a community of friendly helpful folks from around the world with one common hobby. Lego is definitely an addictive hobby, in just about 4-1/2 years we're nearing 700 sets. Like you we (hubby and I both build) enjoy the large technic sets, also the modulars, the landmark sets, architecture sets, trains, and city sets which provide much of our model city layout.
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,385
    Welcome aboard! Looking forward to some pictures!
  • tedwardtedward CanadaMember Posts: 163
    Welcome, hope it's not too chilly back east. ;)

(Everywhere in Canada is "back east" from here on Vancouver Island.)
  • mdellemanmdelleman Vancouver CanadaMember Posts: 274
    Hey! From BC here. Nice to see another Canadian on the boards!
  • josephliyenjosephliyen Member Posts: 24
    Hi I am from calgary as well!! Nice to meet you!
  • Brick_ObsessionBrick_Obsession in a "Brick" house - Calgary, AlbertaMember Posts: 656
    edited November 2013
    This is great, another fellow Calgarian @quirOz.

Hello to @josephliyen as well.

I have been surfing out here for a bit now. Great community with lots of information and friendly people.