Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Walmart Friday 8AM - 30% off ALL Lego

2»

Comments

• pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,916
    Hopefully Amazon will pm the 30% off all LEGO tomorrow in the morning. I don't want to fool with walmart in the morning but had considered checking it out to pick up some creator and friends sets.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,120
    That would be nice. I really dont see anything that is a must have at 30% off that I dont think will either be cheaper closer to Christmas or clearanced after Christmas.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,916
    I agree. I have just rarely found the friends sets less than 30% so that is my bite point for them. I usually pick up one of each creator sets at that price too. At least the big ones.
  • mdellemanmdelleman Vancouver CanadaMember Posts: 274
    Picked up 2 of the $20 (in Canada) basic building block sets for a couple young nephews. Walmart had them on price tonight before close once they hit the floor. Saves me the trip before heading to the office in the morning.
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 438
    According to my phone the 30% is active in their system now. YMMV.
    edited November 2013
    Wal*Mart Exclusives:

#6873 - Super Heroes Dock Ock Ambush $20.97 (29.99 @ LEGO)
    #60005 - City Fire Boat $20.97 ($29.99 @ LEGO)
    #3063 - Friends Heartlake Flying Club $13.97 ($19.99 @ LEGO, Call to check avail)
    #4429 - City Helicopter Rescue $33.57 ($59.99 @ LEGO)
    #7512 - SW BARC Speeder with Sidecar $17.47 ($24.99 @ LEGO)
    #70012 -Chima Razar's CHI Raider $22.37 ($31.98 @ LEGO)
    #9525 - SW Mandalorian Fighter $34.97
    #70112 - Chima Croc Chomp $8.37 ($7.48 @ LEGO)
    #75024 - SW Starhopper $27.97 ($39.99 @ LEGO)

Deals...? #4429 at around 44% off RRP, and #70012 at 44% off RRP too. Flying Club is going but hasn't been too buzz worthy... any other friends, I guess.

#7965 was $97.97 I believe.
    itsnotme
    Last post now. If your stores have stock of the new sets, they are 30% off in the system too. I'd love to get me some #79012 for $20.97.
  • coolpixcoolpix Member Posts: 357
    Went to a walmart this thursday night to pickup a FIFA 14 for $25 and found 3 of the $15 brick boxes left. They scanned at $10.50 each, so I got all three for the kids. I've checked a bunch of sets and all of them were 30% off. Sets that were previously on sale, or with a rollback price, were marked back at RRP, and then the 30% applied over that price. Then only exception to that rule was the LR Constitution Train, that was 30% off the rollback price, at about $62. In my opinion, there are a lot of deals to be had at 30% off, too bad I did not had money to grab a few more sets, but yes, at 10:30 pm on thursday, the deals were on at the store.
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    30% off is live in south county/ St Louis area. Camped out inside since 5pm for them too... Nice to be "released" sooner then expected.
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    Two local Wal-Marts were cleaned out of all their $15 sets. They had tons last year, but if they went down to $10.50 as reported, I can understand as I'd buy them all out too.
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 301
    Has anyone checked if the Star Wars Mil Falcom is discounted? None where I am for sure.....
  • intromissionintromission Member Posts: 197
    One thing I'm confused about...So if they marking down these boxes an additional 30%, does that mean they are also knocking down any clearance lego (as opposed to rollback) prices further? I'd be more inclined to venture out and check out the usual Walmart clearance aisles if I thought I might score something at a higher discount.
  • kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,194
    30% was live at my Wally. It was 30% off whatever current price they had in the store. I got the hospital set for $33 after 30% off $47 Rollback price. I also picked up the new Ninjago Mech Dragon for 30% off but I struck out on the new hobbit sets as they couldn't find them in the stock room :(
    I'm glad I didn't give up. I checked online and while I did not get an option to search for store availability for the $15 Lego set, I WAS able to determine that a rural area Wal-Mart 20 minutes from me still had plenty of the $15 Duplo set in stock. I hoped for the best and it paid out.... they had both sets and they rang up at $10.50.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Duplo-Fun-with-Bricks-Building-Set-85-pieces/26632748
    Use the Check Store Availability link under the price and good luck!
  • jasorjasor United StatesMember Posts: 839
    i snagged a couple of the 15$ set for 10.50 at midnite. I would have gotten more, but most WM's around me were cleaned out.
  • SquareSideSquareSide Member Posts: 170
    ah, the price scanner in my toy isle is broken... so I didn't even check. >_<
  • coolpixcoolpix Member Posts: 357
    @intromission, I scanned a couple of sets that were on clearance, and they also were marked up to RRP and then discounted 30%, so I don't believe you will be able to get even bigger discounts on these. Again, if your local store has plenty of inventory on clearance, it's worth going there and check.
    Thanks coolpix. I think I'll wait till the day after Christmas.
  • DoubleDDoubleD Oklahoma, USAMember Posts: 488
    Got all the new ninjago cyborg sets for 30% was surprised to see them. Also like most people were saying prices were mark up before 30% off
    edited November 2013
    #4628 has become available online at $15 if anyone still needs it. Limit 2.
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Fun-with-Bricks-Building-Set-600-pieces/26632747
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Has anyone found an Arkham Asylum for 30% off? That's what I would like to get.
  • ACWWGal2011ACWWGal2011 Member Posts: 534
    does anyone know if there'll be any BF type sales tomorrow? and does anyone have any images of the $15 duplo bucket?
    edited November 2013
    Picked up a few things of interest since I really have all that I want of the big sets(Bought King's Castle early morning from Amazon for $74.99, maybe they will adjust my price to $69.99 hopefully, I emailed them).

Batcave #6860 (last one, slightly beat up) $48.97
    Castle Gatehouse Raid #70401 $13.97
    City Coast Guard 4x4 #60012 $13.97
    City Coast Guard Surfer Rescue x2 #60011 $4.87ea
    Farm Brick Box #4626 $10.47
    Lego Marvel Wii U with Iron Patriot Mini-Fig $25
    Lego Batman 2 Wii U $15

My store was pretty low key, only a couple ppl shopping in the lego section since employees were still putting up signs and all the main stores are 20 miles out. No Republic Gunships or I would of changed what I bought dramatically. xD I passed on the Sail Barge for now...

• LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    margot said:

Has anyone found an Arkham Asylum for 30% off? That's what I would like to get.

That is an exclusive, so Walmart won't discount that one... at least they aren't supposed to.
    The store I went to today had 6 of the Gunships but even at $79 I couldnt pull the trigger. Still seems like too much.
    Ah, I bought the wrong Build & Rebuild box. xD
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    Thanos75 said:

The store I went to today had 6 of the Gunships but even at $79 I couldnt pull the trigger. Still seems like too much.

To each their own...

But if a 1,175 part Star Wars set for $79 with 7 minifigs and an iconic ship doesn't do it for you, it isn't likely that anything will.

That is actually an amazing price for a set that is 6 months old. If you don't find it to be of value, fair enough, but just don't expect to find it for less.
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    My store did not mark prices back up before the 30% was taken off. Got exactly what I was looking for - #4209 and #4429 for $33.57 each and #6873 for $16. So $83 for $150 in soon-to-be-discontinued sets. Great deal. And no crowds, strolled right in at ~11am with plenty of stock.
    pharmjod
  • mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,098
    Thanos75 said:

$80 is actually a pretty good price for a 1,100 part Star Wars set. I don't think we'll see it for that much less before the end of the year. The question is "Do you really want it?" If the answer is no then don't worry about it. I picked it up, but I'm going to wait to open it to see if there is anything else that I may want more.
    edited November 2013
    Anybody know if this is going past 2 pm?

I might consider heading out later when the crowds thin out.
  • RainingBoroSi02RainingBoroSi02 NCMember Posts: 59

It's still going at 2:45 Est.
  • llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
    I believe it goes all weekend long
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    Just got back from my WM run and the 30% sale is still going on.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 738

Not at the store I was at...in Iowa...I was there at exactly 2pm and a female employee walked down the aisle and pulled off the print-out signs. I specifically asked if I had stuff in my cart(which I did) and walked up to the counter now, would I still get the 30% off. She said "No..it's 2 o'clock". I scanned just to make sure and sure enough....regular price. I was pI$$ed..and I'm sure other's were going to be also. There were other X-Mas shoppers with cart full of other toys that were going to pay full price. Of course..they won't realize until they get home... or never realize.
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    edited November 2013
    @scotty12 That's a major bummer. Sale was still on at both of the stores I just went to (after 2pm PST) in SoCal, although neither had any 30% off sign whatsoever.
    I just came back from my regular WM and I was suprised to find an entire skid of the 600 piece door buster sets. They scanned at $10.50. As I was digging through the LEGO isle the toy manager told me I better hurry up and check out...that the 30% off was ending at 6pm.
    I also was saw a stack of the Nintendo game with the Iron Patriot for $25.
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    edited December 2013
    I skipped Black Friday due to temporarily low finances. However I just got back from a bird food run to Wal-Mart and found one $15 "Fun with Bricks".... Just coundn't resist. I noticed a stack of $40 Gungan Subs, but had to pass.
  • MathBuilderMathBuilder Member Posts: 150
    ^ "You've selected a very popular item. We're working on getting you to the page you requested.
    Thanks for your patience."
    edited December 2013
    Dol Guldur is $59 and mirkwood army is $25 online. Not great but not nothing. Didn't take long for sales on these.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited December 2013
    Thanos75 said:

I'm with you man. And @LFT, you mention it being an iconic ship. I honestly don't consider it iconic. It's big, it's got lots of pieces, but I doubt anyone but hardcore fans would recognize it, much less know it's name. It's no IS, X-wing, etc. It's certainly a good price for the piece/fig ratio, but it just doesn't do it for me.
    Thanos75
    The only thing it has going for me is Anakin and Padme really.
  • BTHodgemanBTHodgeman Member Posts: 622
    I ended up getting a few of the "Fun With Brick" sets for $10.50 after the 30% discount applied. I was in no fewer than 6 Walmart stores this Thursday/Friday, and only saw this brick box in one of them.

FWIW - At the stores I went to on Friday, the 30% off was taken off the lowest price except clearance.

Brent
    I picked up a couple of the $10.50 brick sets. The WM closest to me still had an entire skid sitting there on sunday. Not a big mover in my neck of the woods.
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    Well, I did stay out of stores until Sunday afternoon when I made a quick run to Barnes and Noble. Had to see if the 30% off coupon worked with the BOGO half off and the normal 10 per cent off for members.
    Ta Da……AND IT DID... after I was told they had to ring up the two similar priced items together or it would match the first higher priced one with a low, low priced one, and then do the same for the second higher priced one. Once we rang up the two higher priced ones by themselves, I ended up getting two Creator 31012 houses for 75US!
    ogelogelthenos
  • ObserverObserver Member Posts: 60
    I don't understand the appeal of gunships either, just like the AT TE. It was a nice try by Star Wars, but the prequels and their vehicles aren't very memorable.
  • BTHodgemanBTHodgeman Member Posts: 622
    @legogal - Nice score on the Creator houses!