Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

• ObserverObserver Member Posts: 60
    Thanks for sharing. These deals are adequate.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    I keep buying trains I'm not sure why.
    klatu003rocaothenossidersddTheLoneTensorcloaked7
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,147
    The deals are in fact really good - good catch. Even though I told myself I would not be buying this year's Castle line the $70 for the anchor of this theme might just entice me yet!
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,478
    edited November 2013
    Saw these and if it was not for my purchases as TRU for 2 of each of those ,TLR, for about the same price, I probably would jump on this.
    Mine shootout is also on sale for $47.99:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ATX7JR0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=bargainwatchusa-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B00ATX7JR0

Also Amazon.com stlil is doing that Gund Bear giveaway toy purchases for 75 or over(http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CBPX98W/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER)
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    @madforLEGO: we ask that you not post about affiliate sites. Thanks.
    edited November 2013
    Ahh, sorry about that. I see the site seems to be having issues for me today, so Not sure if it was removed or if it did not save.
    I will not list it again
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    No problem. Some may not even know that it's an affiliate site, but that's how they function.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    wagnerml2 said:

I keep buying trains I'm not sure why.

Because trains rule :) They are scalable, modular and just awesome.
    Pitfall69
  • dr_tengdr_teng Member Posts: 101
    Thanks for the heads up on Kings Castle. :)
    I like castles, but this last one does not strike me as great even for that price.
    TLR train I would love to have more of but Im not sure that is going to do well and I only need so many of those locomotive and tenders. I do like Colby City, but again I think I have enough of those.
    They are all good prices though.
  • busumoe1busumoe1 Member Posts: 194
    Since I have to pay tax at amazon, it was a better deal for me to price matched it at my local Target. I used the 5 off 29 coupon and with RedCard, it was $26.73 out the door for Colby City set.
  • adol7adol7 Member Posts: 150
    edited November 2013
    I know this should be another thread, but do you guys think LOTR ship will be a hit in reselling like the Black Pearl & QAR?

Then again, seeing how both of those were 50% after Christmas, it might be worth seeing our luck if the same happens.
  • mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,098
    edited November 2013
    ^ I don't think so unless it retires early. It doesn't really fit in with the "pirate" theme. It's also kind of light weight, lacking true pirate ship sails and no cannons. With that said, I do think it's a good deal at $70 for someone who wants the building blocks so to speak to MOC a ship.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,676
    Constitution Train can be bought at yoyo.com for $62.99 using JOYLEGO coupon. Coupon works on several sets, including all TLRs.
    madforLEGO
    AT-TE is now 55.99, Battle at Black Gate for 41.99 Rancor Pit for 39.99 Silver mine shootout for 42.99
  • dr_tengdr_teng Member Posts: 101
    Z-95 is down to $27.99 on the price tracker, pretty good!
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    edited November 2013
    @madforLEGO
    Rancor Pit for 39.99 and Z-95 still not close to the target price of buy 1 get one 30% off with $10 gift card with $75 back in october. { so its not a deal yet }
    at least for me since i have to pay tax in amazon

may be we can sweeten those by price-matching at target and use that $5 off coupon. now the

AT-T at 50.99
    Black gate @ 36.99
    Rancor Pit @ 34.99
    constitution @ 61.99
  • turtle1173turtle1173 Member Posts: 230
    I've been waiting on both the AT-TE and Rancor Pit to go down just a little more. Total with tax came out to just over $100 plus I got the free Bear. Oh Yeah!
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654

Constitution Train can be bought at yoyo.com for $62.99 using JOYLEGO coupon. Coupon works on several sets, including all TLRs.

Hmmm, comes out to 64.99 for me.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,676
    89.99 - 30%/$27 showing in my cart for a total of $62.99 and city showdown for $30.26.
    Picked up the Train chase for the 62.99, but figured if I want more Colby City sets Ill get a few sets from Amazon and get the bear as well.
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654

89.99 - 30%/$27 showing in my cart for a total of $62.99 and city showdown for $30.26.

Ah, this issue is I had two in my cart and the coupon has a limit -- max $50.
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,147
    The deals are in fact really good - good catch. Even though I told myself I would not be buying this year's Castle line the $70 for the anchor of this theme might just entice me yet!
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,923
    adol7 said:

I know this should be another thread, but do you guys think LOTR ship will be a hit in reselling like the Black Pearl & QAR?

Then again, seeing how both of those were 50% after Christmas, it might be worth seeing our luck if the same happens.

Yes. See Destiny's Bounty prices.