Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

NEW Technic Plane 42025

MathBuilderMathBuilder Member Posts: 150
This is the first time in a long long time that I feel really exited about an upcoming
Technic set.

Picture taken from EuroBricks front page.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7299/10984371733_5f4cb2899b_o.jpg

If I recall correctly there was a discussion in here about how we always get the typical crane or car/truck over and over again. Well TLG is listening. :)

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,303
    Nice. Is there going to be a " * does not actually fly " warning on the box?
  • pumbaughpumbaugh Member Posts: 23
    If I throw it hard enough it just may.......
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Oooooohhhhhh aaahhhhhhhh! That looks great!
  • bricktuarybricktuary EuropeMember Posts: 470
    Looks stunning, doesn't it? I adore the colour scheme.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    pumbaugh said:

If I throw it hard enough it just may.......

It's not flying, it's "falling with style!"

:)
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    Between the drunken pilots and the one landing their plane at the wrong airport, it will be close to reality :)
  • BillybrownBillybrown UKMember Posts: 748
    I feel a little under whelmed by it to be honest.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409

Between the drunken pilots and the one landing their plane at the wrong airport, it will be close to reality :)

While pilots do make mistakes, landing a 747 at a small regional airport is pretty sloppy.

Makes you wonder if they'll ever fly for a living again. The pilots who landed it did not take it off, they brought in replacement pilots for that.