Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Target BOGO 30% off select sets

I just noticed on the Target website that some items are listed as buy one, get one 30% off. However when I add something to my cart, no discount shows... Anyone else able to get the discount to show up?

Looks like Duplo, Creator, Friends, LOTR, Super Heroes, Star Wars, Castle, HF, Architecture, Lone Ranger are included

No City, Chima, Galaxy Squad

The discounts seem to only be on items less than $30 or so, but it isn't quite that clear cut. There are ones lower than that not included, and I saw a couple over that price. #75021 shows the BOGO and is listed at $90.

Comments

• wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 527
    JEK fighter is listed at $50, plus BOGO30%, so that'd be about $42.50 each. I'm not into SW, but that seems like a good deal. 75021 comes out to about $75 each, as well, so curious as to thoughts on that deal?
  • RonyarRonyar Member Posts: 373
    $75 is better than you'd do at TRU on black friday, so pretty decent from what I can tell. (At least for personal collecting. I won't begin to weigh in on resale...)
  • wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 527
    Yeah, that's what I thought too. Anyone in Columbia MD area that could do local pickup want to go in halfsies on 75021 (i.e. $75 each)? Or other sets?
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    actually none of the buy 1 get 1 30% off works. :) try placing 2 items in the cart and check the price.. :)
    ^I did. That's why I started this thread. :)
    I see that they are showing you get a $10 gift card if your order is over $75 now. I wonder if that will work either.
  • starwarfan77starwarfan77 Member Posts: 341
    sorry was in a rush to get to the train. what i mean to say is that " i tried placing 2 items of that's shown as bogo 30% and it didn't work"

actually none of the buy 1 get 1 30% off works. :) try placing 2 items in the cart and check the price.. :)

And now they are all gone, without ever working as far as I know... The big retailers are having some weird web issues recently...