Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted: 30196 Ferrari Pit Crew

kempo81kempo81 Wiltshire, UKMember Posts: 961
Looking for a sealed #30196

I have a wide variety of polybags to trade, rather than list them all let me know what you are interested in and we can come to an arrangement. I'm looking for just 1 of them and have traded many times on here. have feedback in the marketplace thread.

look forward to your PM's!!

Comments

• kempo81kempo81 Wiltshire, UKMember Posts: 961
    Still looking
    Still looking....
  • joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    There is a guy on ebay selling them @ £9.50 each with offers and he took £7.50 for one the other day. Might be worth it if you're struggling.
    kempo81
    thanks @joel4motion

hoping to trade if I can but will buy from ebay if not :o)
  • joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    Here it is:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221316219242?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Two left and he has put the price up by 25p I think. Still cheaper than all the other BIN's.
  • GentlyBenevolentGentlyBenevolent Member Posts: 327
    He's now only got 1 left.
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 786
    This is an odd one. In some countries you had to send the packaging of the other 6 models in order to get #30196 - which means that all 7 models might be rarer than rocking horse doo-doo before very long, the first 6 because they were opened in order to claim the 7th, and the 7th one because not everybody managed to find/claim it. I had a couple of sets lined up for €50 each but he let me down, probably after seeing the prices on eBay. His loss, I won't be spending anything more with him in future :)