[US] $10 LEGO games at Big Lots stores

Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
A friend said they saw a bunch of LEGO games for sale at Big Lots for $10 each. I checked it out and they had a pile of #3874 Heroica Ilrion and a pile of #3841 Minotaurus sets. Not a bad price for the piece count plus #3841 comes with a big base plate. I can also confirm for what its worth that they have been found at several Big Lot stores in the New Orleans area. Not sure if its a nationwide stocked item or not.
adol7

Comments

• rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
    I did find those two at a Big Lots in Northern California a couple weeks ago, so that's at least another point of data for what is typically very random stocking at Big Lots. Mine didn't have very many, though.
  • RykeerRykeer Member Posts: 32
    edited November 2013
    I saw 3 or 4 of Minotaurus at a Big Lots in Northern Idaho a couple days ago. They were on the bottom shelf of an end cap against the back wall--not very easy to see. I didn't get any since I'd picked up several on clearance at Fred Meyer's for about that price a month or two ago. They also had a couple of Life of George for $10 as well.
  • dneuldneul Member Posts: 369
    I picked up a pile of them in October when I had a 20% off my shopping trip. They came out to $8.50 a piece.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    Thats a really good price.
  • hleonffuhleonffu USAMember Posts: 229
    This was discussed in the past.
    http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/12161/us-big-lots-has-lego
    #3841 is great for the green baseplate alone. If you need lime green (1x2, 1x3 and 1x4 bricks, 1x2 and 1x4 tile) and various other bits an pieces, this is the best set to get for $10 at Big Lots.
  • emilewskiemilewski CT, USAMember Posts: 475
    I picked up the one and only #3841 that they had at the Big Lots near me. Thank you to the OP for this info! I think my daughter and I will enjoy playing it.
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 500
    found Heroica Ilrion and Life of George at Big Lots in Miami, Fl, too.