TV Special? LEGO: Marvel: Maximum Overload

RobbRobb Member Posts: 144
My son's Netflix (USA) account recommended that he watch "LEGO: Marvel: Maximum Overload." The description states:

The mischievous Loki has found a way to put the "super" in super-villain and is amassing an army to conquer Earth and then some! His antics are keeping Spider-Man and S.H.I.E.L.D.'s finest busy as they tackle old foes who possess new powers.

I was not aware that there was a LEGO Marvel DVD (like the LEGO Batman movie that is based on the LEGO DC video game). Is this just a Netflix release?

Comments

• RobbRobb Member Posts: 144
    ^ Looks like the same thing.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,330
    They posted this on several platforms a couple days ago. I was surprised to see it on netflix as one of them...Maybe we'll get a dvd release with a minifigure of some kind? It was cute and my daughters liked it.
  • BustinBustin Member Posts: 286
    My 5 year old just found this.
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 500
    Lego Stan Lee mini-fig for the masses!
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,876
    What's with all the old school Cypress trees with the red tip? Dying to get some of those for less that $20 each.
  • insanityrocksinsanityrocks Member Posts: 77
    did anyone notice the lego guardians of the galaxy advert in the background in the latter part of episode one, future marvel line methinks!
  • Jonn420Jonn420 Member Posts: 267
    Guardians of the Galaxy , will be a Live movie next year, so i would say its an almost given we will see at least one set.
    The Minifig designs are pretty much done,(i think Rocket Racoon is going to suffer from the chima skunk tail syndrom).
    Unless they are amazing playsets , or come with Thanos or a Chrome silver surfer im going to pass.... I never read the comics.... Living trees and talking racoons never did it for me.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    ....Did I hear official Thanos minifig?....hmmm.