Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Interesting Lego Minifigure knockoffs

So i was on Ebay shopping for Marvel minifigs and i found a Promo Hulk fig for $3.99.... Since i missed it i jumped at the deal , since i was impaired i didnt read the fine print like i usualy do, " not Lego but works with Lego brand"....." Hulk of Super Heros"..... So i desided my 5 year old just gained a fake minifig to chew on or take apart.
It arrives in the mail today from China (5 daysHonestly)... And what i got was a decent knockoff of the Promo Hulk, and extras that make these things look legit ( for knockoffs)... They remind me of the Taiwanese Transformers i could afford as a kid from the local flea market.
Heres some pictures, it doesnt say Lego anywhere.... There is some molding trimmings .... But real nice deco.... If your looking for cheap alternatives for your kids to destroy. Or you dig decent knockoffs for $3.99 check them out.

Comments

• ptericpteric Member Posts: 156
    edited November 2013
    I seen those too. Look pretty good
    Also Star Wars and Turtles

@rocao - removed links
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,302
    I dunno if you want to have people advertising LEGO knockoffs that are likely violating copyrights for both LEGO and Marvel here.
    But I guess that is up to the admins to decide
  • Jonn420Jonn420 Member Posts: 267
    Brickset just did an extensive story on off brand Lego sets, so i dont think its that huge of a deal.... Either way i didnt link to any of the Ebay listings just in cause, i just found it interesting how far this company went. The pamphlets it comes with reprinted pages from the Lego Comics, and has Dc and Marvel figs mixed together.
    If anyone has issues however just treat this as a "beware of" post, since i fell victim to the lookalikes.
    I however find its a good alternative for a kid who reeeeeealy wants your mint Promo Hulk to play with, and you don't want to break their heart saying no....$3.99 is a good deal to shut a kid up about touching your "adult Lego".
  • jdylakjdylak Member Posts: 281
    If they are so blatantly violating copyrights, why and how are there so many easily found on ebay? Wouldn't Lego go after these?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,565
    Many of the "Herd Series" ones have been discussed on the clone brands thread.

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/5411/clone-brands/p5

$3.99 is probably decent value for high value minifigs for a kid to play with and trash, but some of the genuine ones (spiderman) can be got in the for that price.

I'm not that bothered by them, unless they start getting passed off as lego.
    Jonn420
  • caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
    Given one of the reasons LEGO is more expensive is because they obey product safety laws like non-toxic dyes, I wouldn't let a 5-year-old chew on a clone brand.
    andhemargotkoroldtodd33LostInTranslationLegoMom1
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,720
    edited November 2013
    Yeah I saw this on ebay whilst looking for some bargains. I was also amazed to see the trading cards that also seemed to come with the knock-offs. These guys aren't just copying TLG, but actually creating new products based on the IP. Kind of reminds me of those Star Wars/Ninjago mash-up spinners that someone had bought and shown on here a while back.

The main concern is that as these things enter the market, people could potentially be buying/selling/and trading knock-offs unaware.
    Jonn420
  • woony2woony2 UKMember Posts: 336
    edited November 2013
    @jdylak It seems that the Chinese can do what they please at the moment and international laws do not apply to them. Not too long ago Top Gear UK ran a story about a Chinese motor manufacturer who was blatantly copying other manufacturers designs. BMW took them to court over an X5 copy that was clearly an exact replica. They promptly lost with the Chinese courts simply saying they were nothing alike even though they were identical apart from the badge. If a company with the clout of BMW fall flat on there face Lego doesn't stand a chance.
    Governments from around the world are unlikely to do anything because of the shear amount of money that the Chinese are investing into projects in multiple countries, simply afraid that the investment would just go to the next eagerly awaiting country.
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    I had the same problem. I saw the Ninjago NRG figures entire set set going for $20 at the last minute and I thought it was a good deal. So I bid and won. Of course after I saw they were not Lego. I agree that the quality was not that bad, but I guess I learned my lesson. I imagine they'll break shortly.
    Jonn420
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited November 2013
    Yeah, this isn't a matter of "off-brands," but rather a matter of direct copyright violation, in other words, completely illegal. I also agree with the whole toxic angle. There's no way I'd let my kids near one of these things. They could be made of ground up human bone gelatin for all we know.

Hulk green is made of people!
    khmellymeltmgm528
    edited November 2013
    Knock off figures brought to you by the same makers of Chinese toothpaste
    jdylak said:

If they are so blatantly violating copyrights, why and how are there so many easily found on ebay? Wouldn't Lego go after these?

Because China courts laugh at copyright claims, even ones so blatantly in violation. I believe eBay can only stop the knockoffs in countries that recognize the LEGO/Marvel copyright on the figures. So if someone is in China then many times they can keep selling to other countries.. it does not make it right though
    My kid dont " chew" on the figs, he uses his teeth to pull off the heads, leaving teeth marks.... I apreciate the concern,however, most 5 year olds stopped chewing on stuff when he was done teething.....also some people worry way too much about what is in their toys....most toys are made in China in some way shape or form, and materials used most people would shutter at... Bottom line is you cant worry about Everything and what its made of, these things have been going on for years and years, since the internet more people just have source and place to spread information and paranoia.
    But just to prove a point google " Artificial Strawberry Flavoring"...hope you guys like Beaver a**hole.
    ^It's not a matter of worrying about everything, it's a matter of prioritizing what you can worry about, and that what you have control over. I do worry about crap toys coming from who-knows-where, that aren't beholden to standards that exist in most first-world countries.

This isn't even the whole crux of this thread either, which is all about legality. They designed, manufactured and sold it illegally. You condoning that behavior by buying it perpetuates that problem. You suggesting that others do the same takes it to a whole new level of unethical behavior.
    madforLEGO
    ^ @TheLoneTensor ...I think your more a Troll than you are a Lego collector sir.
    90% of your post consists of you ,belittling, dissagreeing, or just blatantly pushing your moralities onto other form members and hide behind " your opinion".
    A few people here have either been "fooled" by or find them interesting..i felt they where interesting enough to share with fellow form members and i get lectures on parenting and ethics...... So your opinions of "ethics" on my part can go play in traffic, for my "opinion" is your a D-bag.
    Is the crux of the thread about legality, or the quality of the rip offs and their safety.

It is useful for Lego collectors to know such high quality rip offs are being made, and sold worldwide.
    Jonn420
    edited November 2013
    ^-Sure it is, but not when it appears that someone endorses going to buy them.
    I think to tell people to check out and buy obvious, and possibly illegal, knockoffs as an alternative to getting the legitimate product should not be done.
  • korkor Member Posts: 392
    I've been heavily involved in antiques and other collectibles over the years. In these other hobbies the fakes have gotten so bad that many people can't even tell the good from the bad. The values have suffered heavily in most cases.

Make no mistake about it, these knock-offs are nothing more than a pollution and poison to our hobby. I will gladly spend the extra money for the real thing. God only knows whats in the plastic of the fakes. Toxins can absorbs through the skin as well, not just by ingestion.
    Surely they have got so good ...
    andhe
    edited November 2013
    Jonn420 said:

^ @TheLoneTensor ...I think your more a Troll than you are a Lego collector sir.
    90% of your post consists of you ,belittling, dissagreeing, or just blatantly pushing your moralities onto other form members and hide behind " your opinion".
    A few people here have either been "fooled" by or find them interesting..i felt they where interesting enough to share with fellow form members and i get lectures on parenting and ethics...... So your opinions of "ethics" on my part can go play in traffic, for my "opinion" is your a D-bag.

You probably find them belittling and preachy because you, and people like you, with your warped sense of morality, are huge problems in this hobby. You personally have in the past engaged in disreputable actions, like when you gloated about how you grabbed a couple cases of series 10 figs, sat in the Target parking lot, then returned the dregs. Now you write about how awesome it is that you can take advantage of an illegal and poisonous (good add @kor) facet of the hobby. So yeah, sorry that I actually have a moral compass, and tend to exhibit it sometimes. I think far too many people don't in this world, and instead let people like yourself just go around being the D-bags that you are, ruining it for the rest of us in your wake.

Oh, and you used "your" incorrectly too, twice.
    oldtodd33hewmanbluemodern
  • crazycarlcrazycarl USAMember Posts: 392
    jdylak said:

The Chinese do not respect any copyrights at all. Once Lego decided to move some production to China they opened the door for knockoffs. The Chinese use the same molds but they use inferior plastic. This should be obvious when you buy one of these knockoffs. I saw it when I bought some "Enlighten" train locos. But for $20 a loco you cant go wrong. However this being said it is a slap in the face to lego. The only solution is to move all production back to Europe, order the destruction of all Chinese factory lego molds, and pay more for lego sets. I'm sure that a $20 set would cost $29+ if all elements were made, packaged, and shipped from their European factories. Just my $.02

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    crazycarl said:

The only solution is to move all production back to Europe, order the destruction of all Chinese factory lego molds, and pay more for lego sets.

I would be all for that. I remember when I first started buying Lego, and specifically Lego on Ebay, that I was worried about fakes. But it didn't seem like there was such a thing. Now, it's slowly but surely starting to happen and it's only going to get worse. Have to wonder about all the sets for sale from Hong Kong, real or not real?...
    So none of you guys ever plaied with knock off Transformers or Gi joe as a kid...does that make us that did "unethical or immoral" or was it our parents fault?.... Or was you rich enough that you could afford all the "namebrand" toys and clothes?....do you think your better than the rest of us that had Mega Blocks mixed in our Lego?
    Am i a P.o.s because i buy kroger "Katchup" insted of Heintz?
    The world thrives on "alternatives" insted of having to pay namebrand prices. This very site just did a huge write up on alternative building systems... Most where blatant knock offs of Lego bricks...Brickset wasnt Promoting, it was informing just like i did, and my opinion was, IF you missed out in the HULK Promo , it was a good alt. for a kid who really wants a Hulk figure.
    I really dont see any place in a toy collecting form, where people should get attacked verbaly about their parenting practices, moral ethics or any such "personal" familierness.its about the Bricks and how awsome they are... Keep your personal opinions to yourselves.

Yeah, this isn't a matter of "off-brands," but rather a matter of direct copyright violation, in other words, completely illegal. I also agree with the whole toxic angle. There's no way I'd let my kids near one of these things. They could be made of ground up human bone gelatin for all we know.

Hulk green is made of people!

I agree however copyrights are only enforced to the 50 states of the Union. You move production to China you can kiss copyrights and morality out the window. I also agree with you. I only own 2 knockoff "enlighten" products and those will stay on my "adult" layout. I will never let the kiddos play with them.

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310

You probably find them belittling and preachy because you, and people like you, with your warped sense of morality, are huge problems in this hobby.

Is that really necessary? I should probably butt out because this is obviously not my fight except I really don't like reading attacks on this forum. Please can you take it to a pm?

bluemodern
    Jonn420 as far as im concerned im def not calling you immoral of buying off brand. I have a lot of 80s and 90s megablox. However from a business aspect the Chinese are straight out ripping off Lego products trough ebay. Concerns of quality control are also valid as "ebay" items such as these and other probably ship directly from China with little or no quality control. Remember the whole toys made in china contain lead in the paint scare a couple years ago. And these were toys that major US brands represented. But in summation its all up to the buyer, what they believe, and what they are willing to risk. Don't get so upset over these silly product thread sites. Cheers!
    edited November 2013
    Again the issue here is that someone is endorsing buying a counterfeit knock off. The argument about buying a generic product over a name brand is invalid here as I believe there is an agreement between the supermarkets and the main producer. I seriously doubt LEGO and Marvel gave the ok to make an exact (or near exact) copy and sell it using what appear to be a identical mold.
    Also the idea this is akin to getting action figures instead of GI Joe is laughable at best.Why?
    If you got it in a store in the US then likely the patent owner decided it was not close enough to the original product or a judge did. You do not have the same thing here.
    Same reason why Megablocks can be sold here, a long legal process ruled they could.
    This is a blatant copy and being sold only from China but the bigger issue is it is likely a counterfeit and someone is endorsing to go buy these.
    I believe that is not being responsible and in my opinion can imply that the site has no issue with this, which means LEGO and or Marvel may and take it up with owner of the site.

Finally, I can be wrong, I have been wrong in the past and it will likely occur in the future. I will say an admin needs to come in and give a thumbs up or down to this. if it is a thumbs up then I'll accept that and get off my soapbox.
    ^yea i totally agree to an extent, and the Lead paint scare you mentioned is what im talking about, before the internet, these things happened all the time, we are just more aware of instances like that, but it also builds a paranoia over anything "china", when in fact a huge amount of toys/products are made there,shipped elsewhere , and people are unaware where most their daily products come from.... And unless you personaly walk through the factories and test the plastics/paint yourself, you can never know for 100% sure..... Companies lie and papers can be forged.

My personal problem was the fact it was insinuated i was a bad parent cause i let my kid play with a "unsafe,toxic,poisonous,illegal,immoral" toy "made in china"....all over someones personal paranoid opinion.

But cheers sir! (:
    ... The English are so nice.
    If one was labelled as Lego and I bought it, I can honestly say I wouldn't care two hoots about the legal aspect. I'd care that I had been ripped off, but not that Lego had. Lego know there are fakes, just as Marvel know customisers make money using their IP. In fact, there have been marketplace threads here advertising custom Marvel figures for profit. There is no difference. They use someone elses IP to make money. Of course the difference there is that those customisers are not "the Chinese".
    Jonn420tmgm528bluemodern
    edited November 2013
    Thats one of the things that suprised me so much, the blatant IP ripoff, Hulks name is "Hulk", not "monster guy" or "greenman".... I havent seen the other figures so i dont know.The pamphlet has a short comic that was photocopied right from the Lego Comic that come with the "Hulk helecarrier breakout" set i beleive.... The game card looks familer, but the art i think came from the Lego Marvel game promo art.
    As bad as they are i dont see them lasting long without some sort of legal involvment.... Then a new collecting hobbie will be born....Super rare, htf ,BANNED ,chinese Marvel and Dc. Minifigs.
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,172
    I think it is important that members on this forum are made aware of knockoffs. It would good if there was a resource page identifying differences between knockoffs and the genuine product so that we all know what to look for so that others are not ripped off. It many ways, it is no different from people selling customs on licensed products.
    sidersdd
    We as Collectors and AFOL should know the difference... I was taken cause i thought " woah , good deal" "buy now"... And didnt read the,not so fine print that it was not Lego, so the blame was mine.The average Mom or Dad wont know the difference and just see a cheap way to get lil'jonny the figure he wants without buying the whole set. SOME afol may see a way to army build, or cheap hair and capes.
    Myself....my OCD wouldnt allow anything other than pure Lego in my collection. But thats my choice as a grown man who chose to turn a childs building toy, into a hobbie...thats how my kid got the figure in the first place... He dont care if the top of the studs dont say Lego, he just sees the Hulk.
    However that all said i wouldnt mind getting a couple hundred of the plain black Stands they come with, to display my Offical Lego Minifigures.
    Another interesting fun fact about these knockoffs, is There are ones that Lego DONT make, all the ones i found so far are EXACT copies (other than materials) of the Lego counterparts.... HULK has a double sided head..... Well last night i found sales for Ironman that has two sets of armour i hadnt seen yet , and a Superman collection that included "Eradicator Superman and Cyborg Superman"... Since these figures follow the Offical figs so closly , and there is a Lego factory in China... Could these Figures be a sneek peek at future Ironman and Superman figures, or just a mold color change or graphic change..... If not someone knows a bit of comicbook history on them Superman figs ala' Rein of the Supermen storyline.
    Ps. There is also a Bizzaro figure so beware if anyone is buying one, ask to see the Leg peice ,the waist connector is molded differently.
  • TheBigLegoskiTheBigLegoski Amsterdam, NederlandMember Posts: 1,288
    I just dug up my 'Hulky Potter' Lego promo fig (which if I am not mistaken was a Chinese manufactured minifig), studying the photos you @Jonn420 posted, and every detail is exactly identical to the real deal. Although I can imagine making an exception with regard to some some helmets and accessories made by one of those 'small' companies called BrickArmsForgeWarriors et cetera, I am not happy with this.

I do not own anything but actual real Lego. I don't mind clone brands, you can choose either to buy or not to buy them, personally I do not care for them. Having said that, apart from Megablocks Halo sets (which I did like, because I am a fan of the FPS Halo series, but will not buy either), clone brands aren't heavily stocked on the shelves of the various retailers in The Netherlands.

What I think is problematic with this that it is a blatant imitation which apart from the actual Lego lettering, is supposed to pass for actual Lego. I would hate to end up, as an AFOL, with something like this (a FAKE), e.g. when I place a bricklink order, or buy a lot from Ebay, being advertized as actual Lego.

Legally this is a blatant copyright violation, and as others have also stated China is notorious for this, and companies who fall victim to it are unable to achieve anything to their benefit via the legal system in China. From cars to works of art, everything is ripped off, copied, imitated, and almost always sold as the real thing. And their are plenty of (especially smaller) companies, and artists who suffer severely from this.

Although since the new millennium many quality products are produced in China, even more products of dubious quality are still manufactured there. Outsourcing production to China, has been a good way for China to catch up (as well as spy and steel) on technology developed elsewhere (in European countries, America, Japan etc.), and sooner or later it will bite these outsourcing companies in the ass, potentially consumers too (though this varies from product to product, and consumers will in certain cases also benefit). However in the mid to long run, entire economies, and societies will suffer, when the market is flooded with imitation products, which often are produced in the same manufacturing plant in China (or India for that matter as well) as the officially licensed products, but do not always contain the same quality components/materials, and/or do not adhere health/safety regulations.

It will not surprise me if the Chinese manufactured Lego clone brands have been able to achieve what they currently are capable of, because of TLG outsourcing part of its production to that country, and thus providing ample opportunity for the Chinese to copy / steal the 'know how' and technology, and eventually become a competitor of TLG.
  • CrowkillersCrowkillers Member Posts: 757
    Amazing... The Lego Group pulled down my Porsche instructions from Ebay, but lets this stuff exist there...
    Jonn420StyerColoradoBricks
  • tmgm528tmgm528 Member Posts: 454
    edited November 2013
    Honestly I think a brickset thread on joy and kittens would start an argument. Essentially Ebay is like the biggest Flea Market and there are ALWAYS fake pokemon cards but no one complains about them. If you like them sure buy one display it good for you! If not can't we just pass it with no argument? As our 2nd grades teachers always said "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all."
    MorkMan
    edited November 2013
    tmgm528 said:

Honestly I think a brickset thread on joy and kittens would start an argument. Essentially Ebay is like the biggest Flea Market and there are ALWAYS fake pokemon cards but no one complains about them. If you like them sure buy one display it good for you! If not can't we just pass it with no argument? As our 2nd grades teachers always said "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all."

Considering this is a LEGO discussion board I would like to think no one complains about fake Pokemon cards here.
    The issue here is that this Hulk is a counterfeit item and it appears to be something promoted as something to buy. Many that read that felt like that was bad advice. Point and counter point.

That and and kittens give Morbo gas.
    tmgm528
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    @crowkiller any chance you would be able to come up with instructions for a 987 Spyder?
    Jonn420
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    This debate is boiling down to Legitimate vs Illegitimate Clone brands.

Legitimate Clones are those like Mega B, Knex, Kreo, Nano Bricks, etc. that have their own designs for parts, sets and licenses.

Illegitimate Clones are Enlighten, the Ninjago/Star Wars figs, and now these Superhero figs. That are blatant, copies by piracy and IP violations.

Overall we accept the Legitimate contenders as they are real companies that make real original products. So they are fine for discussion and exploration of differences, pro & con, to our beloved brand.

But we obviously don't support or encourage the Illegitimate ones as they bring no real benefit to the hobby. Every dollar they can grab, is another dollar that makes them believe they deserve a place on the market, which is not the message anyone should want to send to thieves and pirates. Until the international laws evolve to prevent them from profiting or existing, then we are left to ourselves to be the sheriff of what is right and wrong.

This is just the principal of the matter and before we even get to the details and real life circumstances. Such as what is 'safe enough for our children', accuracy of the fakes, durability or quality of manufacture, economic politics, etc.

In short, don't support the thieves and pirates if you can help it. Whether that's Lego, music, hand bags, etc. You end up short changing the true creators and designers of the world.
    vwong19oldtodd33margottmgm528madforLEGO
    I find it funny how people treat the difference between Chinese IP infringement and non-Chinese IP infringement.

There have been threads like this in the past ...
    http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/10038/creating-my-own-line-of-collectable-custom-figures

where custom Superheroes have been made using Lego parts and sold for profit. Whilst not direct copies of official Lego ones, they infringe on the IP owners property. If they are made as one offs for personal use, then it is no real different to a kid drawing superman and spiderman and putting the picture on his wall. If they are made for sale, then it is intellectual property infringement. I somehow doubt they were made under license, and so they are no different to Chinese copies. They are ripping off a company's intellectual property. The size of the run doesn't matter, whether they make 1000000 or 100, they are still infringing. Whether or not a company goes after someone making 100 is unlikely, but it doesn't mean it is right.
    tmgm528bluemodern
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,172
    The counterfeits mentioned here are obviously illegal, ripping off Lego and Disney. Customs of copyrighted material sold for profit are also illegal. All these sellers would be subject to cease and desist and eventually lawsuits. There is no difference between 10000 or 1, when it comes to infringement.

http://comicsbeat.com/what-the-gary-friedrichdisneymarvel-case-means-for-comics-creators/

Personally I don't own any customs. I appreciate the work that someone has put in designing and making unique minifigures and understand if they want to get compensated. The only problem is if they attempt to make a business out of it, then they would have to share the profits with companies like Disney who own intellectual property such as Marvel or Star Wars and also Lego who has the right to produce licensed minifigs.
    madforLEGO
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 244
    I have to admit that in spite of disliking ripoffs in any media or industry, I did recently spend about $25 to get ahold of a bunch of spare not-lego Iron Men figures to use in a hall of armor MOC I want to do. The printing and plastic are lower quality but the deco is pretty much identical to the official figures (even down to the knock off of the SDCC figure which has an extra flip helmet over the 'head' helmet).

Interestingly there are two armor designs which haven't shown up in official sets yet; it makes me wonder if additional armor variants are coming in 2014 sets.
    ^ yea i mentioned that above, there are unproduced Superman figures too.
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 244
    ^Sorry, missed that comment. That Cyborg Superman looks interesting.
    Jonn420
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,802
    richl said:

I have to admit that in spite of disliking ripoffs in any media or industry, I did recently spend about $25 to get ahold of a bunch of spare not-lego Iron Men figures to use in a hall of armor MOC I want to do. The printing and plastic are lower quality but the deco is pretty much identical to the official figures (even down to the knock off of the SDCC figure which has an extra flip helmet over the 'head' helmet).

Interestingly there are two armor designs which haven't shown up in official sets yet; it makes me wonder if additional armor variants are coming in 2014 sets.

I don't know about whether these kinds of things can predict future LEGO products. After all, some of the makers of knock-off Ninjago figures have created stunningly-accurate figs of the Ninja in their unreleased LEGO Universe armor, which was designed for the game and never intended for physical production. I guess it shows that the lack of uniqueness we see from typical minifigure knock-offs isn't because the creators CAN'T produce unique products of their own, but rather because they see more money and demand in creating cheaper replicas of actual, officially-released figures.
  • greekmickgreekmick UKMember Posts: 710
    I don't pretend to be an expert but I'm sure the Jedi Interceptor didn't have wheels!

Another gift from my friend on his travels.
    RomanticWarrior
  • RomanticWarriorRomanticWarrior United StatesMember Posts: 248
    greekmick said:

I don't pretend to be an expert but I'm sure the Jedi Interceptor didn't have wheels!

...but there's probably an EU story somewhere...

• TheBigLegoskiTheBigLegoski Amsterdam, NederlandMember Posts: 1,288
    @greekmick
    WTH!?
    That vehicle is from Ninjago. It is from this set:
    Cole's Tread Assault #9444
    Looks like the studs all have the Lego logo on them as well.

So what is the quality of the bricks, and minifigs, and printing like?
  • greekmickgreekmick UKMember Posts: 710
    No logos on bricks and minifigures did come with Ninjago weapons which suggests its a mashup. The minifigures are very poor with each arm hand and leg separately attached. The figures do not look like the ones on the box.

My son isn't very happy as I told him they were no good and going straight in the bin. Unless someone here was interested in the set?
    I say let your kid play with them. You cannot appreciate how good lego is until you've played with the crap too.
    sidersddicey117
  • danstraindepotdanstraindepot Member Posts: 170
    edited November 2013
    Check out the latest offering
    Not only are they Lego knock-offs, but they obviously don't know about Super Heroes because Super Man, Spider-Man, & Hulk all have GUNS!!!
    @rocao - removed link