Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

F/S UK ONLY: BNISB 9515-1 THE MALEVOLENCE & USED COMPLETE 79001-1 ESCAPE FROM MIRKWOOD SPIDERS

I thought I would give the Brickset community first dibs on these 2 sets before I put them on ebay.

As the title says up for grabs are:-
#9515-1 The Malevolence, BNISB, (very slight shelf ware, box not mint but VGC), asking £80 including UK P+P & insurance.

#79001-1 Escape From Mirkwood Spiders, selling as opened, (no box), used, spiders have been built the rest of the set is un-assembled including the 4 mini-figs, asking £20.00 including UK P+P.

Sorry the Malevolence price is set in stone BUT I am willing to haggle a couple of quid off the Mirkwood Spiders set as this is a double.

I am pruning a few "loose ends" from my collection to raise some funds for car repairs so please keep a eye out for some more Marketplace threads.

Thank You....

Comments