Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Ninjago Nindroid MechDragon available at TRU

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,308
    edited November 2013
    Looks like it's now out of stock.. sorry. That was fast.
  • binaryeyebinaryeye Member Posts: 1,831
    Surely it was never in stock to begin with. Nice high-res photos of the set, though.
    chromedigi
    ^au contraire... Mine are scheduled to be delivered between Nov 5-8th.
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 788
    Let us know how it turns out.
  • sidersddsidersdd Member Posts: 2,432
    It's a common pattern for TRU. They release a set or group of sets way early. But they only have a few of them. Then they go out of stock, and sometimes the listing gets pulled. They come back on the normal release cycle. Sets do typically get shipped.

Dunno why they do this. Sometimes the listings aren't tagged with the right category so it can inadvertently get included in a sale (or incorrectly get excluded).
  • dragonhawkdragonhawk Member Posts: 633
    @margot That was a serious score. Not only you got it with 20% coupon 1 month before everybody else, TRU's price was $10 less than MSRP (shocking!!)

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Nindroid-MechDragon-70725
    margot
    Ah thanks, I almost held off because I didn't know what the MSRP was, but I figured the 20% off coupon would make up if it was overpriced.
  • lulwutlulwut Member Posts: 417
    So wait I'm confused. I haven't been following the Ninjago fiasco. So there was no new Ninjago sets for 2013? Or was it 2012?
  • chromedigichromedigi Member Posts: 344
    @margot - You are the gold standard in shopping prowess.

[Wayne's World Mode] We're not worthy! [/Wayne's World Mode]
    Received my 2 Nindroid MechDragons today!

• just2goodjust2good Member Posts: 247
    margot said:

Received my 2 Nindroid MechDragons today!

Anything on the Destructoid set?
    ^I don't know anything.
    #70721 #70722 #70723 all live at TRU (Kai Fighter, OverBorg Attack, Thunder Raider)
  • EKSamEKSam Member Posts: 349
    #70725 available at Fred Meyer for 79.99$ plus they have 10% off on home/toys going on if anyone is interested. Saw couple smaller sets too.
    @EKSam
    Did you see any of the other sets there? I've been meaning to make a trip out to the local store and see.
    @Penkid11
    I saw the Kai fighter 9.99$ and Thunder raider $29.99.
    Did you mean $19.99 for the Kai fighter?
    ^my bad, I wasn't paying attention, the small set ( Kai's fire mech sized) was 9.99
    @EKSam
    Thanks. Hope to be lucky after all of the sales they've been having recently.
  • Pacific493Pacific493 Member Posts: 379
    Just got back from a late run to TRU. They were restocking and looked to have all of the new Ninjago sets on the shelves.
    @Penkid11 Fred Meyer has a 25% off on toys coupon starting tomorrow. Hope you find the sets you are looking for. :-)
  • BlueTacoBlueTaco Member Posts: 88
    The Glen Burnie MD TRU had five of the new Ninjago sets (70720, 70721,70722, 70723 and I think the other was 70724) on the shelves and four of the new Hobbit sets too (79011, 79012, 79013 and 79014).