Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

$45 Lone Ranger Mine - yoyo.com

BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,649
YoYo just tweeted the Lone Ranger Mine set is $44.99 today only on their site. $25 off MSRP so not a bad deal if you are in the market for one.
madforLEGOColoradoBricksBrickDanceradol7BlueMoonUSALegoManiacc

Comments

• FenrisAkashiFenrisAkashi Member Posts: 242
    Anyone tested any % coupons to see if they stack?
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,933
    Cool,
    Thanks for the heads up. Was looking to get at least 1 of these
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    edited October 2013
    thanks for the heads up. $36 shipped is a great deal!

This was a set I liked well enough to want, but not well enough to want at ~25% off. At almost 50% though, why not?
  • wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 512
    Coupon code only for new customers tho (or at least that was my experience)
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,669
    I have order many times from yoyo and the coupon worked (was surprised). 2nd surprise was the confirmation email came from diapers.com instead of yoyo.com.
    mdelleman
    ^ same. I thought "wait, what?" Looks like they have about 10 different sites under the same corporate umbrella - perhaps someone mixed up the programming over there.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    @Bumblepants thanks a lot for the heads up! $69.99 RRP down to $35.99 with free shipping is spectacular. My first Ranger set with more to follow.
  • legogregorslegogregors Member Posts: 402
    ^^^Please explain, I get the "Only one New Customer Discount may be used per household. You or someone in your household/Address already used this discount." error message.
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    ^ Same error message for me :(.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,669
    @legogregors, I didn't do anything special or recreated a new account, I just did a regular check-out and applied the code.
    It might be as the confirmation email lead to suggest that there was a mix up between yoyo.com and diapers.com earlier today and it was my first order from diapers.com...
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    ^I'm not getting that message this time. This is the refer a friend coupon, not new customer
  • FenrisAkashiFenrisAkashi Member Posts: 242
    Thanks much @GIR3691
  • JeffHJeffH Member Posts: 173
    Don't forget to use discover card to knock off another 5% for the quarterly rebate.
    I really don't have any interest in this set, if someone wants to paypal me $38.15 I will have it sent to your house. @legogregors?
    ^margot, thanks very much, but I went back and tried again. Some combination of using internet explorer and clearing cookies worked and I am no longer getting that error message! It does seem to matter if items are added to the cart from yoyo.com vs. diapers.com which I noticed while adding different combinations. Have a great evening,
    margot
    edited October 2013
    Good deal! Glad you figured it out. I wish I could have done similar when they had a great Star Wars deal a few months back. That error with the coupon code is very frustrating!
  • dsdg88dsdg88 Member Posts: 133
    Thanks! Using diapers.com seems to be the trick to getting the 20% off to work.
    kim43235
    edited October 2013
    margot said:

I really don't have any interest in this set, if someone wants to paypal me $38.15 I will have it sent to your house. @legogregors?

That is very kind of you @margot (as usual I might say!). But mind that the tax rate will vary depending on final shipment destination, so my total for Los Angeles, CA region is a buck or two higher than what you were asking (also 'gift' or 3% PayPal fee to be added). Don't want you to lose money on an effort to help others =)
    ^Definitely gift for paypal. :-) Thanks. I think everyone's figured out how to get the offer so I don't need to help out. But at least my fingers aren't itching to buy something I don't want, they were for awhile. :-)
    Poochy
  • mdellemanmdelleman Vancouver CanadaMember Posts: 274
    Awesome deal!
  • BlueMoonUSABlueMoonUSA Member Posts: 116
    Great deal. Hopefully a similar one will make its way soon onto the Constitution Train set.
  • VaderXVaderX Member Posts: 220
    Cool I've been waiting to grab this set at a great deal 36 delivered is a awesome deal!
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 246
    The new customer code YOYO25 now gives 25% off, making it even better - not that I can get it to work, cleared cookies or not...
  • mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,098
    Looks like the codes no longer work. It now states that the code is not valid for on sale items. Worked for me yesterday, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. Oh well.
    Still a Good deal, I see that Amazon also has it for 47 and change.
    I wish it would get a bit cheaper though (I missed out on trying to use the coupon to add (though they usually do not work for me anyway)
    20offtoday works for me, yoyo25 not so much.
    ^margot, did you place an order yesterday with that code? I did and now I can't place another even after using internet explorer and clearing cookies again.
    No, I didn't place an order. I think that's why it says 20offtoday, not 20offeveryday or 20offyesterdaytodayandtomorrow. :-)
  • leppgleppg Member Posts: 45
    YOYOPLA15 brings it to 38 and change if others can't get another one to work
    Farmer_John
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    Wow, ordered it yesterday and it arrived this morning :)

Yoyopla15 works for me too -- even after first purchase . . .
    Got mine today too. Rocket fast.
  • Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    Thanks @leppg...you save me $6! Much obliged!
  • tfranklin84tfranklin84 Member Posts: 103
    Now showing $69.99 for me...
    ^^^Same here, got it yesterday which was next-day shipment. Extremely fast beyond my expectations.
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 668
    Listed as "out for delivery" for me as well. 50% off AND it arrives in 2 days? I am a happy builder.
    For anyone that missed out on the promo I believe Amazon has these for about 47 and change as well (in US). Also my lightning deals had it for 46 so I picked another up.
  • VaderXVaderX Member Posts: 220
    Mine was delivered today... Holy crap that was a smoking deal :)

Thanks Brickset!
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 720
    Agreed! Ordered Monday, arrives Wed. and well packaged too! Plenty of box and plenty of packing material. Some of these other companies need to take notice of how it's done.
  • DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
    Interesting, considering they are owned by Amazon. :)
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    package left outside my building behind the garbage at 11pm last night... i took out trash and walked right past it at 1am, no markings, nothing on door or mailboxes... Thanks LASER SHIP! Checked status this am and saw it was signed for by "1509" and went out and found it... skels! Called yoyo to complain, my account is now set for only national carriers and i got a $10 credit so now this cost me $29 i guess
    margot