Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Mini Fire Plane Giveaway at Brand Store

prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,923
If anyone would be kind enough to post the instructions for this, I would appreciate it. Giveaway today in the States at the brand stores, 5pm.

Despite the fact that I'm a 36-year-old child with a driver's license, I'm not allowed to participate without a child in tow.

Maybe I should borrow a Cabbage Patch and put it in a stroller.

Comments

• prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,923
    I realized that this is going on tonight, so I should have waited to post tomorrow.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,395
    They didn't let us take instructions this time... we did get a card with the list of the pieces.
    It also can fit a minifigure too which was kind of neat for the kids...sadly no minifigures included though
  • koozkooz Connecticut, USAMember Posts: 158
    There was also a fire safety give away at The Pottery Barn Kids, of all places. This was on Sunday. The build was a small two story fire house and a small fire car (very small: technic pins with 1x1round studs on them as wheels). Very cool though!
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    edited October 2013
    If you call customer service they might email them to you. They did for me for the mini castle turret build.
    Did you happen to see what the build looked like? Home Depot had a fire event last weekend and they gave away the seaplane poly. The picture on the [email protected] calendar looks an awful lot like the seaplane.
    Out home depot gave a fire car poly
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 586
    edited October 2013
    margot said:

The picture on the [email protected] calendar looks an awful lot like the seaplane.

That's what I thought. In the picture I could make out a 1x8 plate for the rear stabilizer and larger wings and floats, I was expecting that they were building something close to the plane from #3178. That, however, I guess would not have been a "mini" build, so they had a much smaller model, see poor quality photo below.

I was a bit disappointed when I saw what my kids brought home (my wife took them with some friends so that they could be there at 5), but they all had fun and got free LEGO, so I guess I've learned not to take the mystery build photos as anything close to a real representation of what is being built.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    @SirBen, thanks for sharing. It's a cute little build.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,923
    Instructions attached for those interested.
  • jennb823jennb823 Member Posts: 6
    Does anyone have a picture of the actual fire station and car from the Pottery Barn, or better yet a pic of the instructions? :) I've only been able to find the one picture released announcing the promotion.
    ^Picture can be found here (a little fuzzy). Looks like the fire symbol is likely a sticker.

http://coupondivas.com/pottery-barn-kids-free-lego-mini-firehouse-build-event
  • haakonohaakono Member Posts: 62
    A helpful person at TnB posted the pottery barn build instructions last week:
    http://toysnbricks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9374&p=76898
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 586
    We ended up with a couple of these at our house. The fire symbol is actually a nice printed panel.
    @jennb823 Please let me know if the linked pictures and instructions are sufficient for your needs. If they are not, I can probably get a picture posted tomorrow and a good scan of the instructions on Monday.
  • jennb823jennb823 Member Posts: 6
    Thank you to you both! That is exactly what I was looking for.
    cheshirecat
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,296
    edited October 2013
    ^^ Turned the Pottery Barn instructions into a PDF in case anyone wants it:
    carlq