Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Help To Identify Some Star Wars MiniFigs

SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
Recently purchased a lot of 60 SW figures. i think ive found out who the others are but these ones are beyond my SW knowledge.

Any help would be great

Also sorry if this is in the wrong place

Comments

• vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    Left to right: Rebel Scout (sw427), Lando (sw251), sw298 (I think), Veers (sw289), Dooku (sw224), Plo Koon (sw198), Vader (sw283), Madine (sw250)
    SuperTramp
  • LegobutterflyLegobutterfly Member Posts: 488
    Top far left, rebel trooper (missing hat), Lando Calrissian (Rebel General), I think commander Gree but could be wrong and the last in this row is General Veers.

Bottom row far left is count dooku, plo koon, Anakin Skywalker (battled damaged, missing DV helmet) and General Crix Madine.
    SuperTramp
  • SuperTrampSuperTramp City 17Member Posts: 1,021
    I think i have all the parts, def have DV helmet. i would never have guessed that was a battle damaged Anakin

Thanks for the help guys
    I think it is meant to be him just before he is found by palpatine and saved/turned to vader at the end of ep.III :)
    SuperTramp
    Couple more for you

Chrome stormtrooper and Asajj Ventress
    SuperTramp
    Thanks again
    Always happy to try and help :)
  • BrickaholicBrickaholic UKMember Posts: 342
    Top right is Imperial Officer from 9492. General Veers has a straight smile with a small orange. Small but big difference.
    ^ Apologies
  • BrickaholicBrickaholic UKMember Posts: 342
    No probs, just spent half an hour under a magnifying glass to distinguish between them both.My eyes are not too clever nowadays :)
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850

I think it is meant to be him just before he is found by palpatine and saved/turned to vader at the end of ep.III :)

Yes, it is, funny though that the figure has all his limbs. In the movie his legs and his left arm were cut off. :-)
    Is the general veers head unique to to him has i have a few heads on other figures with the orange bit under the mouth
  • vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    Neither this one, nor Veers' are unique. Aside from the head, the rest of it is Veers.

Yes, it is, funny though that the figure has all his limbs. In the movie his legs and his left arm were cut off. :-)
    It is strange but they were probably worried about people calling to say most of their figure was missing, lol.
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734

It is strange but they were probably worried about people calling to say most of their figure was missing, lol.

I imagine it has more to do with a the dismemberment aspect.
    ^ I apologise that the intended humour in my post was not detectable.
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    @SuperTramp top row 2nd from right isn't Clone Commander Gree, but instead it's http://www.brickset.com/minifigs/?m=sw298 from #7913 with added pauldron, kama andvisor in dark bluish grey which did not come in that set but are used with some other clone minifigs and come with extras to customize your clones (new style boba fetts come with all those extra parts just so he can get a rangefinder for his helmet). @vitreolum was right... hey @Huw... would it be possible to get hashtagged figure ID codes to work like set id codes? #sw298 going to that fig or #sw251 to Lando would be really convenient