Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Request Valuation - Entire CMF Series 1-11

wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 517
Just wondering what thoughts are on the valuation of the entire Series 1-11 CMF lineup. Includes every figure (including BR promo and Toy Soldier from book) EXCEPT Mr. Gold.

All are opened in mint condition, and have been displayed in the the plastic shadow boxes (the ones that look like bricks, and come in yellow, red, or black and hold 16 each).

Wondering about the value of the entire set, including the shadow boxes (11 total).

Thanks

Comments

• FatMattFatMatt USMember Posts: 502
    ^Just a rough estimation here. If you took an average value of about $5 per figure, that would be around $900 for the entire collection, and that price may be even a little high. I would guess maybe $600-$700 would be a realistic fair price to ask for the collection. If you are selling the collection together, I doubt if the shadow boxes are going to add much value, just an extra incentive if anything. Just my opinion of course.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,444
    My suggestion is to sell Series 1 and 2 individually. That way you will get full value for them. Those are the rarest Series of course. Then I would sell Series 3-11 as a lot. I agree with @FatMatt about the shadow boxes. They would be just an added incentive if anything.

I would say $160-180 for Series 1 and $90 for Series 2.
    $400-450 for Series 3-11.

My valuation is based on if you were to sell them on EBay.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    16-Figure Lego Cases = $12-$15 each
    S1 Complete = $180-$200
    S2 Complete = $80-$100
    S3 Complete = $75-$85
    S4 Complete = $55-$65
    S5 Complete = $50-$60
    S6 Complete = $50-$60
    S7 Complete = $50-$60
    S8 Complete = $50-$60
    S9 Complete = $50-$60
    S10 Complete = $50-$60
    S11 Complete = $50-$60

The cases are indeed worth a bit, so might be best to sell them in trios or duos by color. S1 significantly skews the pricing for the entire series. So selling off S1, S2 and S3 by themselves would garner decent return. Then bulk the rest off. Even on the low side, you're looking at $875 using these figures.
  • lucianlucian Member Posts: 32
    I think $900-$1000 would be a fair price, especially including the shadow boxes. The problem you will have is shipping is gonna be murder.

$5 per minifig is fair since the older ones tend to go for more than that while newer ones less so it balances well