Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale/Trade: LoC & SW minifigs, want S10 Trendsetter + other various stuff (UK/EU)

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,372
Hi once again Brickset community!

Time has come again where I once again have a surplus of new minifigs which I would like to sell or trade. Selling prices reflect current Bricklink prices and aim to be the cheapest European prices. I'm still happy to entertain offers and apply discounts for multiple buys though - just ask!

I have (or will have very soon!) the following brand new, unassembled figs:

Legends of Chima figs:
loc013 Crawley £1.00
loc027 Longtooth £1.50
loc041 Lagravis (Heavy Armor - 70010) £7.00
loc042 Razar (Pearl Gold Armor - 70010) £5.00
loc043 Laval (Heavy Armor - 70010) £7.00
loc044 Cragger (Heavy Armor - 70010) £6.50
loc045 Ewald (Chi - 70010) £5.00

Star Wars figs:
sw404 Bib Fortuna - Bared Teeth (9516) £3.50
sw406 Oola (9516) £4.25
sw417 Boushh (9516) £4.50

Ninjago figs (available next week hopefully):
njo076 Zane - Kimono £2.50
njo077 Swordsman - Blue Face Markings £2.50

I may also have other minifigs - I'll see what I can unearth!

Postage is £1.20 UK / £3.30 EU (100 grams), or free if a trade or part cash/trade deal is done. To EU buyers: must be able to pay by Paypal in GBP please!

Okay, now my (admittedly small) wanted list, stuff higher up the list is higher priority! I'd like to trade (that's the point of this post!), but may buy at the right price too:

1. S10 Trendsetter (or just the chihuahua piece) - can be sealed, opened or excellent used condition - need one of these asap! :-)

2. Rancor Pit #75005 - just all the parts to the pit itself, I don't need the instructions, box, minifigs or rancor.

3. Red Brick, Arch 1x3 (4490) - 4 of them. I require these for an MOC I am working through, these are proving hard to source at a good price.

4. Gamorrean Guard minifigs (new printed versions) - one or two would be fine.

4. Lord Garmadon (any of the 3 versions is fine)

5. Various animals: both camels from the PoP line, Cow from MMV, Cow with black and white pattern, Cow with black and white pattern, Goat, Classic green dragon

Trades on a like-for-like value basis (based off cheapest European Bricklink prices), so don't be offended if I turn offers down :-) For example, I'd swap an Ewald or a Razar or one of the SW figs for a Trendsetter.

PM me with offers please, welcome to listen to all buying/selling/trading offers!

For any trade offers, please send items by first class post (in UK) as I'll send by the same service, thankyou! :-)

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,372
    Sorry! As always, I always forget to mention some details, this time is that the minifigs all come with their respective accessories.

Boushh and Oola have been reserved, and I no longer require Trendsetter for the time being.

I also have a used mint #21106 (including spare parts) I *may* consider swapping for a #75005 (sans minifigs (maybe including Gamorrean Guard)/rancor/box) - just ask!
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,460
    ^Do you mean used or unused #21106? I'm not after it, just thought it might need clarifying what "used mint" meant.
  • vitreolumvitreolum RomaniaMember Posts: 1,406
    Sound pretty clear to me, used (=opened/built) set in mint condition.
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,372
    ^^ Yes, @vitreolum is correct, it has been built once and then kept assembled in it's original box. sorry if that wasn't clear to some.
    andhe
    All my Star Wars figs are gone!

I'll do all 7 LoC figs for £30.50 shipped to the UK if anyone wants them (basically Longtooth, Crawley and shipping would be free, and for recorded shipping for the UK just add 50p)

I also have 1 of each of the following new with tags keychains for trade:
    Gimli, Gold Minifigure, Zane, Top Gear Stig.
    Happy to include USA and Australia in my shipping destinations for anyone interested in my keychains for trade.

I also have another want which I forgot to include: I am also interested in acquiring an sw280 Bossk minifig, new or excellent used condition.

Thanks!
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    You're selling your new star wars figures?!
    Anyone interested at all in the Chima figs? I have a feeling these are gonna be put on eBay. Maybe my prices were a bit too high:

Revised prices (now cheapest worldwide I believe):
    loc013 Crawley £1.00
    loc027 Longtooth £1.00
    loc041 Lagravis (Heavy Armor - 70010) £5.00
    loc042 Razar (Pearl Gold Armor - 70010) £4.00
    loc043 Laval (Heavy Armor - 70010) £5.00
    loc044 Cragger (Heavy Armor - 70010) £5.00
    loc045 Ewald (Chi - 70010) £4.50
    Or £27 shipped to the UK for the lot

I'll also take £27.50 shipped to the UK for Minecraft set #21106, both set and box is absolutely mint, I can provide photos if you wish!

Can ship worldwide, ask me for quotes.

Most wants are still valid, I am still interested in Rancor Pit parts (limited to EU for cost reasons), Bossk, Lord Garmadon, Gamorrean Guards and now: sw193 Rotta. I don't mind used so long as they are in excellent condition at least. I may buy as well as trade if the price is right.

Thanks!
    Is there any interest at all for the LoC figs? I don't need them, neither do I really want to resort to putting them on eBay, but if there's any that are not sold by tomorrow, then they will go up for auction as they need to find a new home!

Also £25 shipped to the UK for the Minecraft set.

All buying/selling/trading offers will be considered, no matter how silly! I have excellent feedback in the marketplace feedback thread too.
  • PhoneboothPhonebooth USMember Posts: 1,430
    edited September 2013
    [redacted]
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,460
    edited September 2013
    @theoneveyronian I'd be interested in the cheapest LOC figs if we can find something to trade. PM me.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,765

Is there any interest at all for the LoC figs?

I don't think many AFOLs are that interested in the minifigs from Chima. Some will be, but I think few and far between. eBay / BL / BrickOwl may be your best bet.
    edited September 2013
    Quick update on my wants and haves:

Haves:
    loc013 Crawley
    loc027 Longtooth
    loc041 Lagravis (Heavy Armor - 70010)
    loc042 Razar (Pearl Gold Armor - 70010)
    loc043 Laval (Heavy Armor - 70010)
    loc044 Cragger (Heavy Armor - 70010)
    loc045 Ewald (Chi - 70010)
    #21106 Minecraft Micro World - The Nether - built, mint condition
    Gimli keychain
    Gold Minifigure keychain (new version)
    Stig keychain
    Zane keychain

Wants:
    S10 Trendsetter (or just the chihuahua piece)
    Rancor Pit #75005 - just all the parts to the pit itself, I don't need the instructions, box, minifigs or rancor.
    Red Brick, Arch 1x3 (4490) - 4 of them.
    Gamorrean Guard minifigs (new printed versions) - one or two would be fine.
    Lord Garmadon (any of the 3 versions is fine)
    Bossk sw280
    Rotta sw193
    Ultra Sonic Raider #9449 - just the complete vehicle, new or used excellent (will swap The Nether set for this). Need the tracks, the wheels etc. for an MOC. Don't need the figures, I already have all of them from this set :-)

Thanks!