Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Harry Potter Sets

donovan32257donovan32257 Member Posts: 11
edited September 2011 in Buying & Selling Topics
I an new to the forums, but have a general question. The two new Harry Potter pieces for 2011 - The Lab and The Trolly - will they be available via retailers in the U S? I see some on eBay from the west coast. I looked up as much as I could and cannot find any detailed info.

Thanks.

Comments

• llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
    The Trolly can be found at Toys R Us...as for The Lab, I haven't heard where that is available from.
  • sonsofscevasonsofsceva 1904 World's FairMember Posts: 542
    edited September 2011
    The Trolley is available at most Toys R Us (TRU) stores for $5 right now in the US. I haven't seen anything on getting the Lab yet in the US.

Ack! Ninja'd by @llanowarsoldier!
  • donovan32257donovan32257 Member Posts: 11
    I was at my local TRU Superstore in Florida and no sign of either.
  • Kimberly1337Kimberly1337 Member Posts: 2
    Just added several 2001 Harry Potter Lego Complete Sets to my Bonanza booth. Great pictures! Please stop by and say hello :) http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Kimberly1337

Sealed Original Hogwarts Castle 4709 / Forbidden Corridor 4706, Final Challenge 4702, Winged Keys 4704, Original Hagrid's Hut 4707, Sorting Hat 4701
  • Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    never seen bonanza before, how are you finding it?
  • bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
    ^^^ I picked some of the 'trolly' set from the TRU in Greenwood, Indiana, a fortnight ago. They were in a wire frame on the side of one of the end-caps in the Lego section, with the other poly-bagged sets
  • LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 714
    edited October 2011
    ^ Same scenario here in So Cal. They hang on the sides of an end-cap.
    If you can't find 'em, ask at the customer service counter. Have the item number or a photo of it handy. Most TRU in the US should have them.
  • Kimberly1337Kimberly1337 Member Posts: 2
    never seen bonanza before, how are you finding it?
    Si_Dorking_Surrey_UK,

I really like Bonanza, it's a newer company like ebay with individual sellers, but more like a store, not an auction. I try to take care when photographing and packing merchandise from my booth - as I want to give the best shopping experience for my customers.

The Harry Potter Lego sets are so well designed - I'm sure they will make a lovely Christmas or Birthday gift :)

I actually have quite a few more complete nice Lego sets, not Harry potter, that I will be adding to my booth in the next few weeks. http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Kimberly1337
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,714
    The lab is (was?) being given away when you pre-order HP Years 5-7 from TRU in Canada.
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 3,819
    ^any chance if it being one of the Sun giveaways next week do you think?
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,714
    Hopefully!