Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO Lego Shop Man Set 5001622

2»

Comments

• princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    Can't believe you pushed him for the polo's too Legoboy!! Like the 41999 wasn't enough!
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,831
    They were owed from the last deal.
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to have to say this, especially now that it's top news all of a sudden, all the info I gave I heard from someone who made it up, I'm so embarassed. She saw the minifigure on brickowl posted on september 9th and thought she would pretend to have it herself. I would appreciate it if the moderator would remove this topic. Sorry again folks!

I'm confused. Your posts before this said that you had one, and you described the back.

So are you saying that not only did someone make it up and give you information about it, but that you then pretended to own it?
  • ljames28ljames28 Member Posts: 88
    I can't comment on the correctness of legoskiddles comments, but I can confirm the pictures are not made up, this polybag does exist.
    margot
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,444
    edited September 2013
    Yeah, I'm confused too. He said that HE received the polybag so I call shenanigans.

I wonder who the Lego [email protected] girl is talking to?She has her hands on her waist and looks like she is really into the person placing the order.

"I don't care how much money you spend. You have been banned LFT and there is nothing I can so about it. Oh, BTW, please send back the VIP Keychain we sent you last year"
    Bumblepantsbeegeedeered5
  • legodudelegodude Member Posts: 137
    edited September 2013
    I wonder if it could be the November store offer? Maybe even a Black Friday exclusive.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,207
    ^^^ I'm not doubting you per se (see Exclusive Discount thread for definition), but if a polybag can't be found in the Atkinsar Emporium, it doesn't likely exist. ;o)
    red5
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 931
    Could this possibly be the figure due to be given out at the new Belgian store in 13 days time? The voucher states "gratis minifigure pack" with a €30 spend.
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    ^That would be more likely the usual three minifigure pack that every store opening gives out.
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    One's on eBay for *gulp* $50...
  • Poisso3Poisso3 Member Posts: 196

One's on eBay for *gulp* $50...

There is one now going for $500 BIN or best offer.
  • LegoMom1LegoMom1 Member Posts: 652
    ^Hah. That makes the one listed at $50 seem like a bargain!
  • meyerc13meyerc13 Member Posts: 227
    Or you can just make a purchase at Shop at Home and get one free: http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/12380/details-on-how-to-get-the-lego-shop-minifigure-polybag
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    If you look at sold auctions on ebay they have sold all the way from $9.99 to $50. US. I haven't checked either Brickowl or Bricklink.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,151
    That will go down once the masses start listing them.
    I am not surprised to see these going to a large amount of money, at least initially. Apparently this giveaway is only to US buyers so I imagine many want one outside of the US (as seen in this thread as well).