Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What ships, characters, or scenes from Star Wars would you like to see in LEGO ?

12346»

Comments

• ZathrasZathras Member Posts: 70
    Things I'd like to see:

May 4th 2013 - chrome (domed) R2D2 promo figure
    - a redo of the Cantina that includes Greedo
    - update of the Jawas, Sand people, and a Bantha (maybe a new Dewback?)
    - update of the Tie Bomber - hint for TLG just 2 figures please - pilot/trooper
    - A-wing UCS
  • CaptAPJTCaptAPJT Member Posts: 223

I would like to see another release ucs millennium falcon

Don't we all:P

Then again everyone had a chance to get one, that time is up and won't be repeated:(

What i would like to know is whether there will be another big set with a similar WOW factor:)

Lets hope so:)
    Never say never, based on the continuing demand they might see it as an easy way to make some money. Who knows what the future holds :-/
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 32

I would absolutely love it if they did the entire Cantina at a grand scale as a modular building type set of sets. Maybe 4-5 sets that hook together?
  • LegofanscottLegofanscott Member Posts: 622
    edited July 2012
    Just found another UCS At At on cuusoo, this one has a similar part count as the UCS falcon:)

lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/12387

This certainly is nowhere near the sheer beast that is cave gods and not a physical model but at least the part count is starting to get down to a realistic level For a production model whilst still looking amazing:)
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 32

Just found another UCS At At on cuusoo, this one has a similar part count as the UCS falcon:)

lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/12387

This certainly is nowhere near the sheer beast that is cave gods and not a physical model but at least the part count is starting to get down to a realistic level For a production model whilst still looking amazing:)

omg 10,000 people gogogo
  • paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,967

Heck, I'd settle for a mini-fig scale Star Destroyer! :)

It would have to be 33 metres long for that :)

• JverweijJverweij Member Posts: 16
    I would like a proper cantina set. Since I am already building my own, I am primarily interested in the many minifigs (barkeep, band, and a few of the iconic space aliens).

other sets I'd like to see are

-Tie Interceptor remake
    -Tie bomber remake
    -Cloud City remake (love it to be in multiple sets, so you could actually have a great set when you have all pieces)
    -A-wing (we're getting that apparently)
    -B-wing (not the UCS one)
    - ewok village (sort of embarrassing to admit :P)
    - Stormtroopers battlepack... with printed legs!! (why on earth did they give us sandtroopers with printed legs, and not the stormtroopers?)
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,920
    I'd like them to make a set of this scene ...

andhe
  • pvancil27pvancil27 Member Posts: 588
    Somehow, It wouldnt surprise me if that on the super duper extended A#1 re-re-re-re-re-release of A New Hope.
    ^ It's not a real deleted scene. It was on a BBC comedy years ago - The Peter Serafinowicz Show. The same guy who did the voice of Darth Maul.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,444
    Yes, Darth Maul had a ton of lines :)
    ^ And he must have really screwed them up to get them dubbed.
  • langlang Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2012
    While I expect it would cost a fortune with all the mini figures, a lego version of the board game Star Wars: The Queen's Gambit would be really sweet
  • y2joshy2josh Member Posts: 2,002
    Though I understand it will likely take forever (if at all) to get all these figures, I'm still hoping for a majority of the following to be made available at some point: 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Queequeg, Velken Tezeri, Vedain and the other Weequay on the prisoner skiff... though I can't think of his name for the life of me. Ideally, I'll also end up with the eight cargo skiff guards (Barada, Sergeant Doallyn and Pote Snitkin at the very least) and then the non-generics from the barge itself (I can feasibly acquire all the Gamorrean guards I need and probably do up proper representations of the human mercs, but Klaatu and Wooof would be difficult to make custom versions of, and Vizam and Taym are relevant enough to deserve their own minifigs anyway (which I would also argue is true of Queequeg)).
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,270
    CCC said:

The same guy who did the voice of Darth Maul.

Darth Maul in the Movie wasn't Ray Park's voice? I know he doesn't talk much in many of his parts (Toad in Xmen, Snakeeyes in GI Joe) but I thought it sounded like him talking when he did in ep I.

edited August 2012
    ^Nope. Peter Serafinowicz voiced Maul in The Phantom Menace. Ray Park actually did an interview where he said that he wouldn't want to do any future roles where was overdubbed.
  • mcvitiemcvitie Sheffield, EnglandMember Posts: 292
    Has there ever been a set related to Dagobah? Just watching Empire now, and I can just imagine a 'Yoda's Home' with little hut, some swampy scenery, Yoda, Luke and a mud covered R2 minifigures...
    ^ #4502 X-wing set
    Oldfan
  • mcvitiemcvitie Sheffield, EnglandMember Posts: 292
    ha nice one, just as I imagined! sans X-wing
  • TwoRiderTwoRider Member Posts: 27
    I don't recall seeing the Imperial Landing Craft at all in ANH, so why is it classfied as an OT set? Very puzzled.
  • OldfanOldfan Chicagoland, IL, USAMember Posts: 675
    ^The vehicle exists within the timeframe of the OT (as opposed to Clone Wars, Old Republic, NJO, etc.). But, I consider the vehicle part of the Expanded Universe since it was never in the films.
    TwoRider said:

I don't recall seeing the Imperial Landing Craft at all in ANH, so why is it classfied as an OT set? Very puzzled.

I feel similarly about the T-16, which I never got, and refuse to consider my OT collection incomplete, even in its absence. I know it's technically in A New Hope... and that it was added to Jedi in '97... but I still don't count it.
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    TwoRider said:

It was added digitally to the 1997 Special Edition in the scene where the stormtroopers locate the escape pod on Tattoinne. A walking dewback (previously seen only as a static one far away atop the dune) was added to that scene as well.

• sheppshepp Member Posts: 13
    Expanded Universe content

Mega Battle Packs (dozen figures each)
    =========
    -KotOR Heroes Battle Pack (player party NPCs, etc.)
    -KotOR Villains Battle Pack (notable villains and enemies, etc.)
    -KotOR 2 Heroes Battle Pack (player party NPCs, etc.)
    -KotOR 2 Villains Battle Pack (notable villains and enemies, etc.)
    -Dark Forces/Jedi Knight Heroes Battle Pack (Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade, etc.)
    -Dark Forces/Jedi Knight Villains Battle Pack (notable villains and enemies, etc.)
    -Shadows of the Empire Heroes and Villains Battle Pack (notable characters, etc.)
    -TOR Heroes Battle Pack (player party NPCs, etc.)
    -TOR Villains Battle Pack (notable villains and enemies, etc.)
    -Droids (the 1980s cartoon)'s Heroes and Villains Battle Pack (notable characters, they'd do great using the Clone Wars style)
    -Ewoks (the 1980s cartoon)'s Heroes and Villains Battle Pack (notable characters, they'd do great using the Clone Wars style)
    -The Force Unleashed Battle Pack (notable characters, etc.)

Sets
    =========
    -KotOR's Ebon Hawk with Darth Revan and Meetra Surik.
    Huge set that would works great as a playset for the KotOR 1 or 2 battle packs
    -Dark Forces/Jedi Knight's Raven's Claw with Jan Ors
    -Shadows of the Empire's Outrider with Dash Rendar and Leebo
    -Droids' White Witch with Thall Joben and R2-D2
    -Droids' R-22 Spearhead with Jann Tosh and C-3P0
  • thelegoguy421thelegoguy421 Banned Posts: 64
    A great ship would be a Trade Federation Droid Control Ship. They could include a vulture droid and some pilot, security and commander battle droids. Also include Nute Gunray and his aid.

Also, a droid landing craft would be great. It should also include STAPs, a pilot droid, and 8 regular battle droids.
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 672
    Death Star Turret
    Cloud City Remake
    Yavin IV playset
  • ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 420
    I still don't understand why they don't do Separatist Munificent class frigates. Those things are all over the Clone Wars series. Could be done in various sizes. Up to now all those Venators they've been making have had nothing to fight, except for the Malevolence, of course.
    ^ the Munificent class design is probably pretty complicated to make decently in LEGO due to that suspended outer shell and would probably only look good if done rather large.
    edited December 2012
    I'm more into the original trilogy.

I'd quite like some new small packs with jawas and tuskens in. It's been 10 years since the tuskens were last in a set and almost that for jawas. I'd go for a small army of each.

And some new aliens from the Cantina scenes. And maybe the band.
    andheAnseltheCatBrickDancerMasterLego
  • legofan421legofan421 Banned Posts: 15
    Any guess of sets that might come from Episodes 7,8,9 when the new films are released over the next decade starting in 2015. I have high hopes.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    edited December 2012
    ^ how could anyone possibly guess at this, given that we know absolutely nothing about these episodes yet?

but I'll give it a shot anyway: There will be starfighters. Lots and lots of them.
  • AnseltheCatAnseltheCat Member Posts: 141
    ^^ There will be new minifigs. Lots and lots of them.
  • MasterLegoMasterLego Banned Posts: 38
    ^^^ I will bet there will be a Luke Skywalker as an older man. An of course R2-D2, C-3PO, Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Chewbacca.
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 502
    With the release of the Ewok Village and Jaba's sail barge, anyone who came out of their dark ages after 2009 can now reasonably complete/build MOCs from/for episode 6. Outside of the cloud car, Lobot was the largest missing item/figure from episode 5. Now, what about the big Lego gaps for episode 4?

A gap for Tatooine is building. The sand crawler has been on a number of UCS want lists, and to go with them one needs sand people and Jawas. Anyone have a thought on when we might see Jawas again?
    I wouldn't be surprised if Lego did the Lars farm and tossed in a couple Jawas. Sandpeople? One word: bantha.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,444
    Bantha Fodder?
  • CaptAPJTCaptAPJT Member Posts: 223
    Theoretically there are plenty of possible small play sets you could make out of scenes in the Death Star, however most of these are already integrated into 10188, maybe we'll see them as individuals when 10188 is EOL'd (if that ever happens).
    Pitfall69 said:

Bantha Fodder?

Yonder lies da castle of my fadder.