Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Please Help Identify Technic Race Car

I was hoping someone could help me identify this Technic Race Car. I have been looking all over the net for about a week and can't find anything that resembles it. I believe I have all the pieces and would like to locate directions so I can fix it. This was a Christmas present from the early 90's if this helps at all. Any expertise in identifying this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,379
    @hartman9 That appears to be an MOC, not an official set. The 2 x 2 tile with the number 1 only comes in one set and the one pictured isn't it. http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=8815-1
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,222
    edited August 2013
    oldtodd33 said:

That appears to be an MOC, not an official set.

I can well believe it. The mismatched wheels alone provide a pretty big clue.... Looks like it might have started out as #8815, though.
  • hartman9hartman9 Member Posts: 2
    I appreciate the input but this has always been my set and I know I wasn't creative enough to come up with this myself, plus the 8815 doesn't look like it had enough pieces. Any other thoughts?
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    I would say it is a MOC made from #8815 and #8820