Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

For Sale: Classic Town Sets

typotypo Member Posts: 182
edited May 2012 in Marketplace
I came out of my decade long Dark Ages a little over a year ago, but I need to drastically decrease my collection due mostly to limited space. I have wrestled with this decision for a couple of weeks and I am wholeheartedly ready to do it. I plan to sell sets in phases beginning with a Police lot and a Fire/Emergency lot. Future sales will include the Flight, Nautica/Harbor, Leisure, Launch Command, Coastguard, and various vehicles. Trains are off limits for now but that could change. In a few years I plan to sell the current City sets I own. See my Sig for what will be for sale in the future. The sets currently up for sale are as follows:

Police Lot $200 (Complete, instructions, most stickers present, in good condition)

Fire/Emergency $230 (Complete, instructions, most stickers present, in good condition)

I am looking for USA buyers but maybe Canadian buyers as well. I am not sure yet on shipping, but please post your opinions on my prices. Pictures upon request for SERIOUS buyers...Thank you...

Please check this thread and this thread: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60269 for future updates...

Comments