Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS: B-Wing 10227, Shuttle Expedition 10231

mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,098
Hello,

I'm selling off a couple of sets. Continental US only.

Used 10227 B-Wing: $100. 100% Complete. Includes manual, but no box.
Used 10231 Shuttle Expedition: $100. 100% Complete. Includes manual, but no box.

I will cover US shipping costs for purchases made via PayPal. Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions.

Thank you!

Comments

• mathewmathew Member Posts: 2,098
    Shuttle sold quick on ebay and is no longer for sale. B-Wing is still available.
  • TrenthTrenth Member Posts: 162
    I tried to buy both of those sets from you! haha I was hoping you'd barter a bit.
    I'm willing to barter but you need to start with a better number.
  • TrenthTrenth Member Posts: 162
    Why would I start with a high price? Usually a number works itself out if both parties know where the other one stands. Obviously you want the highest possible price and I want the lowest.
    Bump. Will take $90 for the B-Wing. This is as low as I'm willing to go for the time being.
    All sets are sold via ebay. Mods feel free to delete thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.