Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The new Target Canadian Lobster from Buskerfest

ChgoMattChgoMatt USAMember Posts: 107
Does anyone have instructions for the new lobster? If not, we might be able to figure it out from the pix.

Here's the notice from Lego's Club site:

CANADA: 
Come to the Buskerfest at beautiful Halifax Waterfront!
Bring the family to the LEGO® Booth hosted by TARGET where kids will have the opportunity to test their building skills in the LEGO Play Area filled with thousands of bricks. PLUS…they’ll have the chance to build a lobster and take it home. Don’t worry it won’t pinch!
Open daily from July 31st to August 5th from 11am to 9pm.

Comments

• cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    Here's another photo I found of the this lobster all put together:

• legogallegogal USMember Posts: 754
    This looks really cool and would be right at home in our large aquarium. Has anyone located the instructions yet? Can't wait to build this one!
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,937
    Cute, but I must admit, I'm not a fan of using the stick-shifters for anything but control thingies. It's just too much constant readjustment to keep them in position. For example, #21018 looks like a nightmare.