Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS - Polys and minifigs, including Hot Dog Stand, Black Brain, LOC, GS and Hobbit (UK)

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,372
Hello again Brickset community!

Looking for a little extra cash at the moment to boost my summer fund a little bit, so I'm selling a few surplus polys and minifigs of mine, all at low prices.

So, first off, the polys, 1 of each so be quick!:

#40078 Hot Dog Stand - brand new, sealed and in hand. £5.50 shipped.

#40084 Accessory Pack - brand new, sealed. Still awaiting my shipment of HF to get this, where it will be surplus to my requirements. I'll notify in this thread when I get it, but feel free to show interest and I'll ship as soon as I get it in hand, hopefully no later than 2nd August. £4.50 shipped.

#30213 Gandalf at Dol Guldur - brand new, sealed and in hand. For those who missed out on the Daily Mail promo. £2.00 shipped

Discounts available when purchasing more than one poly through Brickset. Shipping is 2nd class large letter. If any remain unsold, then it's off to eBay they go!

I also have a BNIB #7049 which I'll sell for £6 shipped if anyone's interested.

Minifigs - these are all on eBay at the moment, under username 8830.sgm (family selling account, if you ask!).

Legends of Chima minifigs - 1 joblot of 5 figs. Laval, Lennox, Longtooth, Crawley x2. All surplus to requirement. All brand new. Auction listing, currently 1 bid of £3.99 at time of writing. Ends 30th July, so be quick. Link here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171087555308?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Galaxy Squad minifigs - these are on Buy it Now. See listing for available variations, many have already been sold. Listing has 7 days left to run, so if you find a fig you like, place your order here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171070578337?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I've had many successful trades and sales on here too, so buy with confidence.

I may be getting in more surplus Legends of Chima wolf/eagle/raven/gorilla minifigs in the next week or two, more details here when I get them. Potential figs may include Worriz, Wilhurt, Wakz, Eris, Gorzan and Rizzo, so keep checking back.

PM's will be dealt with on the usual first come first served basis.

And finally: I'd like to keep sales to the UK only for the time being. Paypal is preferred, but you can also send cash at your own risk (cash for sales through the Brickset marketplace only!)

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• carlqcarlq Ruislip Manor, MiddlesexMember Posts: 792
    PM sent! :-)
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,372
    Thanks for all your PM's. #40078 and #40084 have both gone for now.

Also, I shall be getting more minifigs in, mostly surplus to my collection, from #70008 (Gorzan with no armour and Rizzo), #70009 (Worriz with no armour and with cape, Wakz, Wilhurt, Eris with different armour) and all the minifigs from #70403 (which I forgot to mention in the main post). All coming soon, more details will follow, but most likely they'll go on eBay. Unless of course someone is interested (I'd be roughly looking at £4 each for the LOC figs, but I haven't decided on individual fig prices yet. Rarer ones = higher price though)

Just keep checking back here, I'm always adding new stuff to sell as I trawl through my collection.
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,310
    PM sent!
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,372
    Gandalf poly now pending, and don't forget the LOC eBay listing ends today at 8:10pm BST! I'm sure they're worth a little bit more than £3.99, especially with the capes and lion helmets still in their original packaging!

I've also got 2 Sith Troopers from #9500 which I'll sell both for £10 shipped, or I'll trade both for 1 Gamorrean Guard maybe?
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    You don't have the Darth Malgus from #9500 do you?
    I do have a Darth Malgus, @Coolsplash, but unfortunately that one's not for trade or sale. Sorry :-(
    Legends of Chima minifigs now sold - final price £8.73. Thanks to anyone who bid, more Chima figs coming soon! :-)
    Ressurrecting my old thread - I have new minifigs available! :-) See this pic. These are all surplus to my requirements:
    Each minifig comes as pictured, prices are as follows:
    1. Lion Knight - Armour: £3
    2. Lion Knight - No Armour: £2
    3. Princess: £3.50
    4. Dragon Knight: £2.50
    5. Wizard, with boxed cape: £3.50
    6. Worriz, with new, unboxed cape: £5 (good even if you just want the cape!)
    7. Wakz: £2.50
    8. Wilhurt: £3
    9. Rizzo: £2.50
    10. Eris: £2.50
    11. Gorzan: £2.50 (for an extra £1 I'll include brown armour in addition to what's pictured)

All 5 Castle figs (1-5): £12 (save £2.50)
    All 6 Chima figs (6-11): £15 (save £3) (extra £1 for brown armour)
    All 11 figs: £25 (save £7.50) (extra £1 for brown armour)

All savings are off individual prices btw.

Shipping for figs is 69p flat rate to the UK, even if you buy all 11. I might consider sending to certain European countries as long as you can pay in GBP through Paypal. Shipping to Europe is £3 flat rate. I'd prefer to do UK sales though :-)

Any unsold figs will go straight to eBay auction after the weekend, most likely as joblots.

If you're interested, please PM me. I'll take near offers when you want to buy other combinations that I haven't listed (too many possible mixes!). Just ask.

Thanks for looking!
    All 6 Legends of Chima minifigs have now been sold, and I'll now do all 5 Castle figs for £11 shipped. Some great Castle army builders in there!

Also, don't forget my Galaxy Squad minifigs on eBay - you've only got until tomorrow to grab one of the two figs left, Chuck Stonebreaker and Alien Buggoid: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171070578337?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&clk_rvr_id=506897517956&afsrc=1
    Any unsold Galaxy Squad minifigs from this listing will then be offered direct through the forum before being listed as an auction ;-)

And a final word: I'd prefer one of you great Bricksetters to have the Castle figs rather than having to stick them on eBay :-)
    Actually, if anyone's collecting Castle minifigs, I'll swap at least 3 (maybe even 4 or all 5) of my Castle minifigs of your choice for all the contents of this picture (this is the dragon knight and horse from #70402 btw):

I'd rather do this trade than sell, I really want the horse (has to be brown rein pattern) with the helmet and barding, but cannot justify spending £25 on the set just for the horse (or having to order it on bricklink), so any help would be appreciated. The horse and barding *may* just about sneak through as large letter, but if it doesn't, I'll add a little extra on my part to make it more worthwile, perhaps a poly or something.

PM me if you fancy giving a fellow Bricksetter a horse :-)