Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Toys R Us Free Chima Build

jamiewjamiew Member Posts: 165
Apologies if this has already been posted.
July 27th- build your own speedorz challenge
http://m.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=4311963

Comments

• jamiewjamiew Member Posts: 165
    Instructions from the event
    adol7TheOneVeyronian
  • adol7adol7 Member Posts: 150
    I'm thankful for your follow-up post today. I completely forgot about this event and managed to show up last minute for my boys to take home the set.
  • jamiewjamiew Member Posts: 165
    Cool- glad you made it. These things have gotten very popular in my area and supplies seem to be getting smaller. They were close to gone within 30 minutes of the start at mine.
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    And here's the instructions as a .pdf. Enjoy.
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    i went late in the event and the TRU by me had no instructions, just the picture on the board and people guessing how it worked, I worked it out after digging some parts out of the box. Because they had no idea what to do some parts were in very short supply, but with a little bartering the remaining people were able to make theirs correctly. The usual girl who runs the lego events by me wasnt doing it so maybe that was part of the problem but it was fun anyway. I had received $15 in TRU bucks in the mail the previous day so I treated myself to #70107 for free (Skinnet's Speedorz set "Skunk Attack") while i was there with the aid of a price match to the TRU website