Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Was the Comanche Camp retaped by LEGO?

Just built my Comanche Camp, noticed it was double taped. I think LEGO added 4 4114309(8 stud square piece) pieces for some reason, they came in a seperate bag. Can anyone confirm this?

Comments

• MeadleMeadle UKMember Posts: 84
    I had the same extras in mine... Also in their own little bag
  • Dark_PegasusDark_Pegasus Member Posts: 37
    edited July 2013
    Blankets, incase the minifigures get cold on the plains ; )
    icey117trickydicky0880
  • OldfanOldfan Chicagoland, IL, USAMember Posts: 635
    I bought mine a month ago or so, did not notice this. There are only supposed to be two of these plates in the build (I don't have my set in front of me to verify). Maybe a particular batch had to be re-worked due to a glitch, and it was easier to provide extra plates at the filling stations?
  • LosimagicLosimagic UKMember Posts: 397
    Bought mine last week from the first shipment that my local toy shop received and it didn't have them.
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,282
    I have just got my set today and these plates were not included.
  • MeadleMeadle UKMember Posts: 84
    Further to my earlier comment- although I am uk based the set was from the states. Don't know if this helps in any further detective work (if anyone cares enough!)