Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Doing circles looking for Robin's Redbird Cycle 30166

prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,878
So we're closing in on a month since this little gem popped up as a freebie in Canada at TRU (with a minimal spend).

Seems strange that it is still not available widely in U.S. or EU. I have a feeling one day this will just show up everywhere in TRU for $5.

Anyone else outside of Canada find it yet?

http://brickset.com/news/article/?ID=6837#comments

Comments

• BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
    I traded a Clark Kent for one.. They're going for ridiculous prices on EBay.
  • joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    There is a cheap one on eBay at the moment:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Lego-Robin-and-Redbird-Cycle-Super-Heroes-30166-Lego-Promo-Polybag-/231014622151?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item35c98b63c7

I actually like this seller and have actually visited his physical shop but he is taking the piss a bit with this...
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,043
    That stops me buying from him ever
  • BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
    LOL.
  • super_curry_maxsuper_curry_max Member Posts: 73
    is the robin in this set the same as that of the batcave and joker funhouse?
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,327
    That is ridiculous, before I clicked on the link I was expecting £30-40 maybe £50 tops after reading the comment. Being very opportunistic you might shift one at that price, but not @ 149.99, is he at least offering free lube!!

I think now we've seen polybag sets advertised as mini builds being sold in W H Smith's in the UK, most of these polys which have typically surfaced across the Atlantic will become availble sooner or later, its just a matter of patience... (I hope :-/)
    andhe
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    ^^ Yes
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,878
    I imagine it's got to show up somewhere else soon. Or at least post the instructions for everyone.