Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FT (UK) 9500 SITH INTERCEPTOR. WANTED 70708 HIVE CRAWLER

GentlyBenevolentGentlyBenevolent Member Posts: 327
edited June 2013 in Marketplace
I still have available #9500-1 Star Wars Sith Interceptor NISB, (I can't seem to get rid of it, ebay sale fell through), I would like to trade it for a #70708-1 Galaxy Squad Hive Crawler NISB. I would like a straight swop with mutual postage each way.
I am also after the 2 Galaxy Squad poly-bags #30230 Mini Mech & #30321 Space Insectoid.
I am also wanting 2 Spartans, 1 opened & 1 sealed.

I have the following available to trade:-
#1187-1 Glider, 100% complete, VGC box opened.
#2516-1 Ninja Training Post, 100% complete, no box.
#8757-1 Bionicle Visorak Battle Ram, sealed but box has shelf ware & creases,
(set has some dark blue elements ie: 3x 1x8x2 arch, 4x 1x2 brick & 2x 1x4 brick, that are used in Café Corner & Market Street).
12 Lego mono-figs & a couple that require some parts & "wiping" to complete.
44 common poly-bags, mostly "The Sun" giveaways such as Thor, Quinjet, mining quad, coffin car, Frodo, etc. I would trade these all together as one.
I would prefer UK trade's to keep postage costs to a minimum.
I have traded, brought & sold on Brickset with @kroytek @joel4motion @jt32 @stevezhang to name a few & I also have a ebay account with over 1100 100%+ feedback buying & selling.

Comments

• GentlyBenevolentGentlyBenevolent Member Posts: 327
    Trying to upload some pic's of what I have to trade, I have tried IE & Firefox, is anybody else having trouble uploading pictures today on Brickset ?.
    (they didn't want to upload in my other post either)
    Here are the pictures...
    & the poly-bags
    I am willing to throw a new sealed #5001623-1 Jor-el & #850838-1 Splinter key ring in with the NISB #9500 Sith Interceptor in exchange for a NISB #70708-1 Hive Crawler, (with mutual UK postage).
    Please PM me if anyone is interested......
    I still have available #9500-1 Star Wars Sith Interceptor NISB, (I can't seem to get rid of it, ebay sale fell through), I would like to trade it for a #70708-1 Galaxy Squad Hive Crawler NISB. I would like a straight swop with mutual postage each way.
    I am also after the 2 Galaxy Squad poly-bags #30230 Mini Mech & #30321 Space Insectoid.
    I am also wanting 2 Spartans, 1 opened & 1 sealed.
    I have the following available to trade:-
    #1187-1 Glider, 100% complete, VGC box opened.
    #2516-1 Ninja Training Post, 100% complete, no box.
    #8757-1 Bionicle Visorak Battle Ram, sealed but box has shelf ware & creases,
    (set has some dark blue elements ie: 3x 1x8x2 arch, 4x 1x2 brick & 2x 1x4 brick, that are used in Café Corner & Market Street).
    12 Lego mono-figs & a couple that require some parts & "wiping" to complete.
    44 common poly-bags, mostly "The Sun" giveaways such as Thor, Quinjet, mining quad, coffin car, Frodo, etc. I would trade these all together as one.
    I would prefer UK trade's to keep postage costs to a minimum.
    I have traded, brought & sold on Brickset with @kroytek @joel4motion @jt32 @stevezhang to name a few & I also have a ebay account with over 1100 100%+ feedback buying & selling.
    I no longer need the 2 Galaxy Squad poly-bays, (I got them from WH Smith's).

Is there anyone willing to trade ?, I will still include the Jor-el mini-fig & Splinter key ring with the Sith Interceptor.....
    The #9500-1 is no longer available, (see my message in the "brag" thread).
    MOD,s please close this thread. Thank You
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy