Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Veyronian's Trade and Wanted List (UK)

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
edited June 2013 in Marketplace
Hello!

I'm looking for at least one of each of the items in the following Wanted List:

Kraang Exo-Suit minifig from #79104

Space Police 3 Jawson minifig from #5983 or #5984

Space Police 3 Crainiac minifig

Space Police 3 Skull Twin minifig

CMF Series 10 Bumblebee Girl minifig

Star Wars tauntaun (must come with saddle and bridle)

LOTR Cave Troll and The Hobbit Goblin King (ideally new/sealed and with accessories)

Lego cow (complete assembly) (Preferably one reddish brown and one black and white)

Lego Camel from PoP line (looking for one of each colour, must come with saddles)

White Lego chicken

Lego goat

New style Great White Shark (like the one that appears in the sets #6243 and #8633 ), or alternatively the set #8633 as a whole (new or 100% complete)

Galaxy Squad Dragonfly Bugs (from set 70708). Must come with trans-pink 'eggs' and as a complete assembly. (Looking for multiples of these, but if you only want to trade one, that's fine!)

Galaxy Squad trans-purple cocoon (again, multiples)

I have:

1x Jor-El poly (unopened)

1x Han Solo Hoth poly (unopened)

1x Iron Man vs. Fighting Drone poly (unopened)

1x Atlantis Piranha poly (opened, but I still have the original bag)

1x TMNT Michaelangelo minifig (new)

1x #8051 Technic Motorbike (no box, no instructions, great condition, 100% complete, has NOT been BrickLinked (have had this set for nearly 3 years))

2x Splinter keychain (new with tags)

1x LOTR Gimli keychain (new with tags)

1x Gold Minifigure keychain (new with tags)

1x #10204 Kardas (partly BrickLinked, complete but not all original colour parts) DRAGON ONLY

1x #4958 Monster Dino (no box, no instructions, 100% complete, working to the best of my knowledge, has NOT been BrickLinked)

1x Ninjago Samurai accessory set (new and sealed)

1x #7049 brand new, sealed, mint box

2x Sith Troopers from set #9500

1x Yoda (Clone Wars) with lightsaber

1x Geonosian Zombie (new, assembled)

1x Yazneg (The Hobbit) with bone axe accessory

1x Saruman (from #10237 and comes with set exclusive 'dress' piece and white legs, interchangeable) with staff accessory. Be warned, a substantial trade will be required for this!

CMF's: 1 each of S10 Grandpa, Trendsetter, Librarian

If there's nothing on my 'I have' list that tempts you, but you do have something on my wanted list? No problem, I will consider paying cash for your stuff. PM me with the stuff you've got and a price you would like to sell at. I'll only do this for certain items on my wanted list, just ask.

Part cash, part trade offers also considered.

My 'I have' items are not for sale, only for trade.

An example of a trade I would do: #8051 plus a minifig/keychain or two for #8633 (opened).

I have many more items, but those I have listed are those I'm most happy to trade. Anything not on the list that I have would require a substantial trade deal, for this reason I have not listed them, but you may ask if interested.

Sorry, but since I have been screwed over many times on Evilbay when posting abroad, my trades are strictly UK only.

I'm a reputable and honest seller and trader, I have completed a few successful sales/trades on here, as well as hundreds on eBay (under username 8830.sgm)

PM me with your offers, thanks! :-)

Comments

• TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    Update:

I am looking for:

LOTR Cave Troll and The Hobbit Goblin King (ideally new/sealed and with accessories)

Lego cow (complete assembly) (Preferably one reddish brown and one black and white)

Lego Camel from PoP line (looking for one of each colour, must come with saddles)

White Lego chicken

Lego goat

New style Great White Shark (like the one that appears in the sets #6243 and #8633 ), or alternatively the set #8633 as a whole (new or 100% complete)

Galaxy Squad Dragonfly Bugs (from set 70708). Must come with trans-pink 'eggs' and as a complete assembly. (Looking for multiples of these, but if you only want to trade one, that's fine!)

I have:

1x #8051 Technic Motorbike (no box, no instructions, great condition, 100% complete, has NOT been BrickLinked (have had this set for nearly 3 years))

1x #10204 Kardas (partly BrickLinked, complete but not all original colour parts) DRAGON ONLY

1x #4958 Monster Dino (no box, no instructions, 100% complete, working to the best of my knowledge, has NOT been BrickLinked)

1x Saruman (from #10237 and comes with set exclusive 'dress' piece and white legs, interchangeable) with staff accessory. Be warned, a substantial trade will be required for this!

I am mostly desperate to get hold of a Jawson, or at a very long shot Crainiac, minifig, so if anyone in the UK is selling or thinking of selling one, has one they would like to trade, or even has a set (can be opened, used but 100% complete) with the minifig in it, or you'e even found one for sale (eBay turns up nothing, BrickLink has no UK sellers selling it when I last looked) please PM me with details.

While I only want to do UK trades, any offers to sell items in my wanted list to me can come from those in Europe with a history of good sales on BrickLink/eBay/here (I am a reliable buyer, I have done many BrickLink orders from sellers in Germany, Netherlands, Czech republic, France and USA with no problems at all). PM me if you would like to do this, I'm sure we can work a deal out :-)
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    CMF Series 10 Trendsetter and Librarian currently under offer, they will not be available unless the offer falls through.

Cave Troll and Goblin King don't need to be in a sealed packet, just new or excellent used condition with accessories.

Most stuff I have is still available, PM if you see something you want.

Still desperately seeking a good deal from the UK for Space Police minifigs...
    If you want to buy anything from my Have list, mail me with offers ;-)
    CMF Series 10 Trendsetter and Librarian are now available again: the trade offer I had fell through because of postage (it was a Tauntaun :-P).
    And if you want to buy anything, I will in some cases sell below average BrickLink price and provide deals if you want to buy more than one item. I'm always fair on postage too. Most of the time I don't even charge anything for shipping.
    Clone Wars Yoda and Iron Man poly under offer.
    Update on my 'have' list:

I have:

Still looking for everything on my wanted list though!
    Update on my Wanted list:

I am looking for:

White Lego chicken

Lego goat

Update on my Wanted list:

I am looking for:

White Lego chicken

Lego goat

Update:

Wanted List:

White Lego chicken

Lego goat

I have: