Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FT (UK) 9500 SITH INTERCEPTOR. WANTED 70708 HIVE CRAWLER

GentlyBenevolentGentlyBenevolent Member Posts: 340
edited June 2013 in Marketplace
I still have available #9500-1 Star Wars Sith Interceptor NISB, (I can't seem to get rid of it, ebay sale fell through), I would like to trade it for a #70708-1 Galaxy Squad Hive Crawler NISB. I would like a straight swop with mutual postage each way.
I am also after the 2 Galaxy Squad poly-bags #30230 Mini Mech & #30321 Space Insectoid.
I am also wanting 2 Spartans, 1 opened & 1 sealed.

I have the following available to trade:-
#1187-1 Glider, 100% complete, VGC box opened.
#2516-1 Ninja Training Post, 100% complete, no box.
#8757-1 Bionicle Visorak Battle Ram, sealed but box has shelf ware & creases,
(set has some dark blue elements ie: 3x 1x8x2 arch, 4x 1x2 brick & 2x 1x4 brick, that are used in Café Corner & Market Street).
12 Lego mono-figs & a couple that require some parts & "wiping" to complete.
44 common poly-bags, mostly "The Sun" giveaways such as Thor, Quinjet, mining quad, coffin car, Frodo, etc. I would trade these all together as one.
I would prefer UK trade's to keep postage costs to a minimum.
I have traded, brought & sold on Brickset with @kroytek @joel4motion @jt32 @stevezhang to name a few & I also have a ebay account with over 1100 100%+ feedback buying & selling.

Comments

• GentlyBenevolentGentlyBenevolent Member Posts: 340
    Trying to upload some pic's of what I have to trade, I have tried IE & Firefox, is anybody else having trouble uploading pictures today on Brickset ?.
    (they didn't want to upload in my other post either)
    Here are the pictures...
    & the poly-bags
    I am willing to throw a new sealed #5001623-1 Jor-el & #850838-1 Splinter key ring in with the NISB #9500 Sith Interceptor in exchange for a NISB #70708-1 Hive Crawler, (with mutual UK postage).
    Please PM me if anyone is interested......
    I still have available #9500-1 Star Wars Sith Interceptor NISB, (I can't seem to get rid of it, ebay sale fell through), I would like to trade it for a #70708-1 Galaxy Squad Hive Crawler NISB. I would like a straight swop with mutual postage each way.
    I am also after the 2 Galaxy Squad poly-bags #30230 Mini Mech & #30321 Space Insectoid.
    I am also wanting 2 Spartans, 1 opened & 1 sealed.
    I have the following available to trade:-
    #1187-1 Glider, 100% complete, VGC box opened.
    #2516-1 Ninja Training Post, 100% complete, no box.
    #8757-1 Bionicle Visorak Battle Ram, sealed but box has shelf ware & creases,
    (set has some dark blue elements ie: 3x 1x8x2 arch, 4x 1x2 brick & 2x 1x4 brick, that are used in Café Corner & Market Street).
    12 Lego mono-figs & a couple that require some parts & "wiping" to complete.
    44 common poly-bags, mostly "The Sun" giveaways such as Thor, Quinjet, mining quad, coffin car, Frodo, etc. I would trade these all together as one.
    I would prefer UK trade's to keep postage costs to a minimum.
    I have traded, brought & sold on Brickset with @kroytek @joel4motion @jt32 @stevezhang to name a few & I also have a ebay account with over 1100 100%+ feedback buying & selling.
    I no longer need the 2 Galaxy Squad poly-bays, (I got them from WH Smith's).

Is there anyone willing to trade ?, I will still include the Jor-el mini-fig & Splinter key ring with the Sith Interceptor.....
    The #9500-1 is no longer available, (see my message in the "brag" thread).
    MOD,s please close this thread. Thank You
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.