Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

A few sets/polys for sale/trade, including #9465 Zombies and Jor-El poly (UK)

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
Sorry, my other 'for sale' thread got confusing, so have started a new thread to make things clearer.

I have for sale the following polys/sets:

Polybags:
#5001621 Star Wars Han Solo Hoth polybag (new and sealed)
#30167 Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man vs. Fighting Drone (new and sealed)
#5001623 DC Universe Super Heroes Jor-El polybag (new and sealed)
#30222 City Police Helicopter polybag (new and sealed). I just want to get rid of this, so will take £1.50 for it)

Sets:
#8051 Technic Motorbike (2010), 100% complete, very good condition, no instructions, extra parts or box. £28
#9465 Monster Fighters The Zombies, brand new in sealed box, very little crush damage to box. £80. Price for this is negotiable, just ask.

All prices for sets listed include postage and packing to mainland UK via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For service. What you see is what you pay.

I have completed a successful sale on here before, as well as hundreds of domestic sales on eBay. If you would like to view my eBay feedback (bear in mind I have a completely different username on eBay), I am happy to provide a link via a PM.

Cash sales only on the sets.

If you would prefer to do a trade for one or more of the polys, I am looking for the following (all listed must be either NEW or MINT, but can be opened or sealed):

Iron Man War Machine minifig from #76006

Kraang Exo-Suit minifig from #79104

Space Police 3 Jawson minifig from #5983 or #5984

Kraang creatures from #79100 (ideally multiples, each one must come with pink minifig head that goes underneath the Kraang)

Various Lego animals, especially looking for goats, cows (preferably one from #10193 ), camels, Tauntauns. Camels and Tauntauns must come with all accessories, e.g. saddles, bridles.

New style Great White Shark (like the one that appears in the sets #6243 and #8633 )

The Oriental dragon from #7419

Will also accept licensed minifigure polys on a like-for-like basis.

Of course, I'll also do a cash sale on the polys, just ask!

If you're interested, just PM me with the set(s) you're interested in, what you have to trade for it (polys only) and I will try to answer you ASAP. PM's will be dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis.

UK only sales please!

I'll keep this thread open for 5 days (13th to 18th) , after which any unsold items will be withdrawn from sale/trade.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    Oops, just realised an error in the price for #9465
    The price should actually be £70, not £80.
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    Update on availability and wanted list:

Polybags:
    #5001621 Star Wars Han Solo Hoth polybag (new and sealed)
    #30167 Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man vs. Fighting Drone (new and sealed)
    #5001623 DC Universe Super Heroes Jor-El polybag (new and sealed)
    #30222 City Police Helicopter polybag (new and sealed). I just want to get rid of this, so will take £1.50 for it)

Sets:
    #8051 Technic Motorbike (2010), 100% complete, very good condition, no instructions, extra parts or box. £28
    #9465 Monster Fighters The Zombies, brand new in sealed box. £70. Price for this is negotiable, just ask. (Sorry, had to pull this one out of sale)

I am looking for the following (all listed must be either NEW or MINT, but can be opened or sealed):

Iron Man War Machine minifig from #76006

Kraang Exo-Suit minifig from #79104

Space Police 3 Jawson minifig from #5983 or #5984

Kraang creatures from #79100 (ideally multiples, each one must come with pink minifig head that goes underneath the Kraang)

Various Lego animals, especially looking for goats, cows (preferably one from #10193 ), camels, Tauntauns. Camels and Tauntauns must come with all accessories, e.g. saddles, bridles.

New style Great White Shark (like the one that appears in the sets #6243 and #8633 )

The Oriental dragon from #7419

Will consider/accept certain CMF's, any S1 or S2, or rare figures with unusual accessories from more recent series. Just ask.

Will also accept licensed minifigure polys on a like-for-like basis.

Now accepting trades for the Motorbike too.

Please bear in mind, if looking for a trade, I don't know what the proper way to do a trade on here is, so some hints from people who are interested and have traded before would help!
    All polybags and sets have now been sold. Mods please close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy