Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Polybags still available at Five Below (ymmv)

iancam33iancam33 Member Posts: 407
edited June 2013 in Shopping USA/Canada
Picked up #30111 and #40028. I haven't seen these since the promo from Lego well over a year ago.

Comments

  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited June 2013
    As a friendly suggestion, could a little more info be put into the title in the future?
  • iancam33iancam33 Member Posts: 407
    ^^sorry. I was pressed for time so I rushed with the post.
  • MilcheaxMilcheax Member Posts: 52
    The Five Below stores in my area have an abundance of these.

    The local new location has/had a bunch of #30211 Uruk-Hai with Ballista.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    Milcheax said:

    The Five Below stores in my area have an abundance of these.

    The local new location has/had a bunch of #30211 Uruk-Hai with Ballista.

    And where is this area and new local location?
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,272
    Im assuming these are all at rrp?
  • iancam33iancam33 Member Posts: 407
    Do tell. I do not have any of #30211
  • MilcheaxMilcheax Member Posts: 52
    tensor said:

    Milcheax said:

    The Five Below stores in my area have an abundance of these.

    The local new location has/had a bunch of #30211 Uruk-Hai with Ballista.

    And where is this area and new local location?
    I'm in Southern NJ.
    The new location in Deptford at 42 and Clements Bridge Road (near the Super Walmart) has the #30211.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    Milcheax said:

    tensor said:

    Milcheax said:

    The Five Below stores in my area have an abundance of these.

    The local new location has/had a bunch of #30211 Uruk-Hai with Ballista.

    And where is this area and new local location?
    I'm in Southern NJ.
    The new location in Deptford at 42 and Clements Bridge Road (near the Super Walmart) has the #30211.
    Nice, thank you. Unfortunately SE Michigan stores have nothing, which is a bummer, been looking for a few of those ballistas.
  • iancam33iancam33 Member Posts: 407
    @milcheax: did they have lots of them? I am in Medford so Deptford is not far away.
  • USMCYodzUSMCYodz USAMember Posts: 94
    If anyone can pick up some of the #40028 I would love do do either a trade or pay you for a couple as I have never seen them
  • iancam33iancam33 Member Posts: 407
    ^^where are you located? There are lots of them at the five below near me?
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    @USMCYodz - I have two #40028's I could trade. What do you have? PM me and let me know.
  • MilcheaxMilcheax Member Posts: 52
    iancam33 said:

    @milcheax: did they have lots of them? I am in Medford so Deptford is not far away.

    I haven't been there since the 2nd or 3rd (of June) but they had quite a few, yes. Several hooks' worth displayed. Center of the store, back wall, directly in front of the door as you enter.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.