Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

4521 "Fill Your Own 1-Litre Bag" ???

DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
edited May 2013 in Collecting
This popped up on the inventory scraper today...

brickset.com/detail/inventory/?set=4521-1

Seems odd - almost like what might have been in a pick a brick wall 10 years ago. Any ideas what this is/was?

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,929
    Did you see what is in it? Han in carbonite. Must be wrong. I'd take a litre of those.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,944
    I'm away from my usual pc at the moment so can't access the database directly. I actually deleted this set earlier as it didn't make any sense to me. I'll check it properly when I get home.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,230
    The LEGO Discovery Zones have plastic bags that you fill up with parts instead of a cup.
    Is this what they are talking about?
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,616
    If this is an old PAB parts list like it seems to be. All of the PAB units at the Lego B&M stores used to use the 1 litre plastic bags, then they swithed to the plastic cups.
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    We were at Legoland California and the store next to the Factory Tour was also using bags for parts but they were still priced by the half pound if I'm not mistaken.