Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

CMF series 9

124»

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,616
    Lego.com in the US now shows series 9 as sold out. I was in my B&M store today and they opened the last case they had.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,167
    Wow.. Then again they have been out for about the standard time, haven't they? Maybe it just seems less because I had to wait about 1 month after release to get my box. Then again it would not surprise me for stock to run out.. after all you have to get 2 boxes if you want three-4 whole sets. Very stupid IMO to knock the rares down to 2 per box.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,616
    My b&m store didn't have any S9's for a month, so they were hard to get for a while. None of the other b&m stores except TRU had them at all. I think they were trying to make the army builders happy with 6 each of the alien and knight, but for the last 2 weeks I have been feeling a ton of aliens especially and quite a few knights left in the bin at the Lego store. I had a lot of trouble finding plumbers and waiters at the store, but I have been going everyday for the last 3 days and finally got them all.
  • ACWWGal2011ACWWGal2011 Member Posts: 534

Wow.. Then again they have been out for about the standard time, haven't they? Maybe it just seems less because I had to wait about 1 month after release to get my box. Then again it would not surprise me for stock to run out.. after all you have to get 2 boxes if you want three-4 whole sets. Very stupid IMO to knock the rares down to 2 per box.

Actually for a lot of people, it does appear to be a very real case of them not being out long at all. The figures release date was january but i see a lot of people having problems with actually finding them and it was Febuary or march b4 many were able to find them.
  • psychopuppetpsychopuppet Member Posts: 71
    Not many places around here got them to around the end of February . Ones that did were usually picked clean in the first half hour of putting them out. I got all ,but the Waiter , Starlet , and Roller Derby Girl as of yesterday. I decided after opening my 14th knight to just order those three from a seller on eBay.
  • ACWWGal2011ACWWGal2011 Member Posts: 534
    are you into trading online? there's people out there that would love a knight army and that could be a way to get the figures you want.