Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

ParkGrades.com is giving away 14 LEGO items over the next 12 days!

ParkGradesParkGrades Member Posts: 106
Based on the previous success of our Brickset and LEGO promotions, we're doing it again! Over the next 12 days, we'll be giving away at least 1 new LEGO item per day, including a retired City Fire Station and Passenger Plane.

This contest is open to all adults regardless of country (except where it might be prohibited by law). Basically, the idea is - review a park, museum, trail, zoo, beach, etc., and you'll be entered into a random drawing for each day's prize.

If it looks like ParkGrades.com is missing a particular park, beach, museum, etc. that you'd like to review, please contact me directly at ben - at - parkgrades.com and I'll make it right.

Please feel free to email or message me here with any questions you may have.

Best of luck!

Comments

• GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    Really cool. Do we have to do a review each day to be entered? Or will one review enter us for all days?
  • ParkGradesParkGrades Member Posts: 106
    Thanks! If you write a review on Day 1, you'll be entered for Days 1-12. But the more reviews you do, the more chances you'll have - both for the day you enter them and all subsequent days.
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    Can the reviews we wrote in the past count? I'm running out of places to review!
    prof1515 said:

Can the reviews we wrote in the past count? I'm running out of places to review!

Hi prof1515, good question. The reviews you wrote in the past won't count for this new contest, except that if you've reached the "Parks Professor" threshold (and you certainly have), any reviews that you write for this new contest will be counted with an extra 25% boost for the daily drawings.
    We also have a lot of stadiums, botanical gardens, museums, beaches, as well as parks and playgrounds that can be reviewed.
    Same policy as before regarding photos? I ask because my internet connection is not the fastest and hence it's time-consuming to upload photos.
    prof1515 said:

Same policy as before regarding photos? I ask because my internet connection is not the fastest and hence it's time-consuming to upload photos.

Photos count as one entry each. Sorry to hear about your internet connection...
    Day 1's Giveaway Winner is yeti79! Congrats!
    Good luck on the next 11 Days of Giveaways!
    Day 2's Giveaway Winner is "Wolfgang" - congratulations!
    Best of luck on the next 10 days of Giveaways!
    Next up: LEGO Quest Against Time (7572) - 506 Pieces. Good luck!
    Day 3's Winner is "cmitchrun" - congrats!
    Tomorrow we'll be giving away a LEGO Passenger Plane!
    Good luck to everyone who's entered!
    prof1515 said:

Thank you for the excellent review of Nauvoo - I had no idea about the Icarians!

• YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,233
    This is a really fun promotion and great site. Thanks.

prof1515 said:

Thank you for the excellent review of Nauvoo - I had no idea about the Icarians!

One of my professors in grad school was the world's leading authority on the American Icarian movement and I wrote several papers for him on the subject. It's barely been studied in America and I fortunately had the opportunity of knowing the two people in the U.S. who devoted their lives to the subject.

This is a really fun promotion and great site. Thanks.

Thank you for the kind words!

Day 4's giveaway winner is "jadedanc" - congrats!
    Tomorrow's giveaway is an Indiana Jones "Ambush in Cairo" set.
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,918
    Congrats @jadedanc!
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    Thanks!!!
    Today's winner was "neomonkey" - congrats!
    Today's winner is "Brandon90820" - congratulations!
    Day 7's winner is "ohhector" - congrats! 5 more days of giveaways ahead!
    Day 8's winner is "FenrisAkashi" - congrats!

4 more prizes remain: Fire Station, Quest Against Time, Farmer, and Jester. Good luck!
  • FenrisAkashiFenrisAkashi Member Posts: 242
    Cool stuff, thanks!

Cool stuff, thanks!

Thank you!

Day 9's winner was from Fort Lauderdale, and Day 10's was from Portland, OR. Good luck on the last 2 days of giveaways - the Jester and the Fire Station!
    edited March 2013
    Day 11's winner was from Scottsdale, Arizona. Best of luck to everyone for tomorrow's final giveaway, the Fire Station!

And a big thank you to everyone who's shared their opinions!