Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Meijer with polys

ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 418
Stopped in my Meijer today and found in the Easter section #30161 Batmobile and #30018 Police Microlight. Both were $3.49 (I think.)

They also had the #75004 Z-95 Headhunter on sale for $40.00. Though it rang up at $49.99 and had to get an override. So YMMV on that one!
margotRomanticWarrior

Comments

• TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    edited March 2013
    Also, I saw some new #30221 fire polys at a couple Meijers in SE Michigan.

Don't forget, in Michigan, if it rings up/scans for a price more than what it is labeled (either on the item via pricetag or on the shelf/sticker/placard) you get the difference plus 10x the difference up to $5 off. You have to have it ring up, complete the transaction and then you hop over to customer service. So you should have gotten it for $35. This goes for anything sold actually, but a $35 Z95 is a nice deal :)

http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-164-17337_20942-134114--,00.html
  • ShpadoinkleShpadoinkle 13 hours West of BillundMember Posts: 418
    Dang, never knew that! Just the same, I put the set together tonight, shot my wife once with that "peek-a-boo" rubber missile, and she took it away from me. At least the new Jedi looks good with the others in my display case...
    RomanticWarrior
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,356
    Most people don't know that, but I posted the law on a thread about Shoplifting