Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

41005 Heartlake High - Bathroom?

Hmm, I see the picture here:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/uploads//gallery/album_236/med_gallery_15845_236_247302.jpg

And the first thing that enters my mind is that the girl's bathroom was the source of most negative things in high school:
- smoking
- bulimics
- cutting
- bullying

Comments

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,239
    When I saw the title I thought they were releasing a set that was just a high school bathroom. Thought that would be a little odd for LEGO.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,112
    yeah, looks like 4 rooms in the HH:

- small class
    - music room
    - cafeteria
    - bathroom

think there is also an outdoor basketball hoop
  • SilentModeSilentMode UKMember Posts: 541
    I'm going to enjoy reviewing it when it comes out, I think.
    LostInTranslationMatthew
  • Lego_Lord_MayorcaLego_Lord_Mayorca H-Town, USAMember Posts: 497
    Seriously??? Sometimes, a bathroom is just a bathroom.
    ThezoofoxBumblepantsthenosmdellemangifinimFurrysaurus
  • beabea Member Posts: 227
    Your experiences in high school bathrooms sound much different then mine. We just had ... bathrooms.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,112
    Play testing must have told LEGO that girls like bathrooms. Olivia's house had one and do did the riding camp. Now the high school. I wouldn't be surprised if they throw one in the dolphin cruiser
  • chrisdojochrisdojo Member Posts: 168
    Wonder if a bathroom pass will be a new printed tile piece...
  • epyon396epyon396 Member Posts: 268
    I doubt my 5 year old niece is going to make those connections.
    They'll go there to poop, and that'll be about it.
    jasor
  • CrowkillersCrowkillers Member Posts: 757
    When I see a bathroom, I think of Cherry Bombs...
  • jasorjasor United StatesMember Posts: 839
    @epyon396 HAHAHA! I was thinkin the same thing about my lil girl. Girls DO spend primp time in the Bathroom...
  • asherkobinasherkobin Member Posts: 99
    edited February 2013
    This is a High School. I suppose the age group for the Friends set isn't HS aged, so kids may just think "poop". My HS bathroom experience was not very fun. They had the stall doors removed for various reasons.
  • YpresYpres Member Posts: 200
    What I find odd is the fact that there's only one bathroom. It's bad enough they have to walk outdoors to get to it, but are we supposed to make it a 'gender neutral' washroom? Something tells me since the girls are the clear majority poor Matthew (in 41005) will be going behind a tree (which might be a great tie in for Olivia's Tree House; 3065).
    Lego_Lord_Mayorcatmgm528
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,320
    Nothing is realistic in lego world. Shops with one escalator only, planes and trains that can take about four passengers. In this set, I'd be more worried about the lack of a roof and walls, rather than a gender neutral bathroom.
  • tmgm528tmgm528 Member Posts: 452
    Ypres said:

What I find odd is the fact that there's only one bathroom. It's bad enough they have to walk outdoors to get to it, but are we supposed to make it a 'gender neutral' washroom? Something tells me since the girls are the clear majority poor Matthew (in 41005) will be going behind a tree (which might be a great tie in for Olivia's Tree House; 3065).

Haha yes that would be a good use for Olivia's Tree House or squirrels Tree House. Or maybe its one of those family bathrooms......in a high school.