Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
10197 - Fire Brigade
Stand out as two of my all time favorites... both were just a joy to build, both are wonderful on the shelf, both are wonderful to play with, first class...
^^ That's a major score. Would love to own #928. So much cooler than a lot of the Star Wars ships (at least the prequel and clone wars stuff). Also love that it has a base station and landing pad. Lego really needs to re-visit this style of set (trans yellow and all).
I certainly love my Imperial Flagship, but it's so big (and expensive) compared to everything else that I may have to sell her someday.
1. LEGO DC Universe Super Heroes (2012)
2. LEGO Racers - Speed Racer (2008)
If you want to find out what LEGO sets I have in these two Theme above, then please click on link to see the sets I have in the Themes, and those Sets you see are my favourite.
You also post a Comment below, telling me and other readers what your favourite LEGO Sets are as well! You could even ask me why these sets in these two Themes are my favourite Sets if you want too! I will also keep track of all Comments, and I will reply to them all. All Comments are welcome!
2. I like the promo type sets or limited production set like the Lego brand store and the cuusoo sets.
I love the super heroes theme, but the minifigures not the sets.
Star Wars - Rogue Shadow
If lego makes lotr ucs sets that would be a close second.
I really like the functionality of the destroyer droid.
At an extremely close second is Adventurers/Orient Expedition. The latter was the first series of sets I was ever able to complete in full, and I would seriously cry if Lego were to ever make another one.
Runner Up Agents (fav sets Robo Attack: Great looking, high on playability and extremely poseable model, plus Mobile Command Center!).
Star Wars third (X-Wing 6212 and V-19 Torrent fav vehicles...and the ultimate playset 10188 Death Star!!!).
5. 10197 - Fire Brigade - Amazing detail for a Lego set, an adult dollhouse to be sure, but a really cool one.
4. 10212 - Imperial Shuttle - Very detailed and impressive from across the room.
3. 10194 - Emerald Night - The wheels work, the power functions work, it looks just like an old steam engine, nearly perfectly done.
2. 10214 - Tower Bridge - Detail, detail, and more detail work, this looks just like the real thing!
1. 10188 - Death Star - The first and last word on what a Lego Playset should be - More to do, more figs to play with, more scenes to act out, than any other playset, ever.
mine is #6493 from time cruisers because it a;ways makes me chuckle when i look at it :)
Iike it so much!
1. 7623 - Temple Escape - Like @LegoDad42 my favorite LEGO theme is also Indiana Jones. The first scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark is epic.
2. 7965 - Millennium Falcon - Even over my 10179 because first of all 7965 has an interior (a huge let down for when I finished building the 10179). Secondly it's very detailed and fun to swoop with. (Try swooping your 10179..)
3. 79003 - An Unexpected Gathering - It's everything that you'd imagine a LEGO hobbit hole to be!
4. 4184 - The Black Pearl - I'm a huge "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" fan and the Pearl is a must have.
5. 8158 - Speed Racer & Snake Oiler - Is oddly enough my fifth choice. Honestly, I don't really care for the Snake Oiler car so I would just take the Mach 5 but I think its design is brilliant. It lies on my night stand and is my favorite LEGO to look at and admire. I only wish they would have made an Ultimate Collectors' Edition Mach 5 like they did for the Batmobile 7784. Understandable why it didn't happen. The movie did terrible.