Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Ninjago Spinner parts use?

macmonmacmon Member Posts: 80
edited July 2011 in Building and Techniques
This may be a silly question but somehow I cant seem to figure out the 2 pcs that came with the ninjago spinner sets. There is 1 black and 1 red single peg with claw pc that came with the set. Is this primarily used to hook the weapons? since the black one claw is on the side and the red one's claw is on the top. Unless there is another use for this. Any insights or corrections is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
    Macmon, those two clips are added so you can attach them to the spinner, and then attach the weapons to it. It just add some extra deadliness. ;)
    There is a video review of the Nia and Nuckal sets where you can see how the clips are used:
    The review is long (about 12 minutes), but about 8 minutes into the video you will see the explanation about the clips. ;)
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,798
    Trust a kid to work it all out! I hadn't even looked at the cards. The two different clips attach to the spinner so you can clip the weapons on directly as well as having the minifig hold onto them.

Good to know (I had also wondered what these pieces were for). ..
  • macmonmacmon Member Posts: 80
    @akunthita wow great! Thanks for the answer. Now I know how it can be used. Actually what I did was place it on the top of the 2x1 brick and attach the weapon behind the deck of card holder, sort of a weapons rack. but at least I know it can be placed also on the spinner.
  • akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
    You are welcome, macmon! Absolutely! You can use the clips any way you want! A weapons' rack is also a great idea! (c;